Jokic would have 5-6 rings if he played with Wade,Bosh,KD, Klay etc…

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he gets to 4 rings, there's gonna be some uncomfortable conversations as far as his legacy. Hell with Big Men, he's already strong armed himself to Top 10.
If he never wins another ring does he fall off this list for not meeting expectations :jbhmm:

All I know is he better rack up before Wemby gets to GOAT franchise :wow:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So, Technically, you saying he's better than Bron and Steph.. :lupe:
He is better than Steph.

Lebron's athleticism and defense gives him the edge over Jokic. Jokic is a better shot maker than Bron. Bron is one of the best playmakers we've ever seen and jokic has him beat there too.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If he never wins another ring does he fall off this list for not meeting expectations :jbhmm:

Dude was a second round pick near the end of the round. Already passed expectations to be honest. He's working on legacy/all-time accolades now. But even now, the Scumtics are the ones with the target on their chest more than him.
All I know is he better rack up before Wemby gets to GOAT franchise :wow:
Man i hope so, but I don't have faith. Especially with Tony Parker and Pop in his ear. He may leave the Sperms, but I don't see him wearing purple and gold. Dem Cappers though...especially with Balmer's Playground is gonna be a problem. Wish he bough the LWO :mjcry:

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's the best player i've seen with my own two eyes :francis:
Whose eyes have you been watching James Harden games with these last few years?
full

93 til

Superstar
Daps
And Bron would have more rings had he played with Jamal Murray and Michael Porter jr. instead of Ilgauskas, Delonte West, Drew Gooden, Mo Williams and the rest of them until he left for Miami.

Not necessarily.

Fun fact, Mo Williams and Ilgauskas have more ASG appearances combined than anybody on Denver's roster.

Murray and MPJ both have spent a good portion of their time in the league dealing with career threatening injuries. Gordon was drafted by Orlando and KCP has stops in Detroit, Washington and LA before settling in Denver.

This Denver roster took time to build, develop and stay healthy