Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Durant
10-27 FG
2-12 from 3

Chris Paul
Left late because he old, cursed and rusty

Booker has to carry the team on his lightskinned back down 2-0

skepta-dance.gif

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
KD just looks uncomfortable out there. To be expected when you’ve only played about 10 games with the team.

Denver has turned a corner defensively though, very scary sight for the rest of the league

It also doesn't help the only reliable scorer on the floor is Booker.

Maybe if Monty would play Terrance Ross and TJ Warren once in awhile, KD wouldn't be pressing for shots.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:sas2: :sas2: :sas2::sas2: :sas2:

EDIT: Tweet deleted, it said that "KD hasnt done shyt since getting run out of town by a podcaster (Draymond). At least we know whose team it really was"

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Suns blew a massive opportunity here
MPJ & Murray had 15 points on a combined 5-22 shooting
The Nuggets played the Suns game and actually shot LESS 3's than the Suns since people actually thought that was some type of secret formula for the Suns to win LMAO
We'll see what happens when they go back to Phoenix but this Suns team looked ultra fraudulent that entire Clippers series they had KD & Booker playing 45 minutes a night going tooth and nail against a team with 2023 Russ and Norman Powell as their best players

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
KD ain't that guy anymore. His numbers don't match his impact

Jokic scoring 25 is 10x more impactful than KD scoring 25
This was a shyt take when Isaiah said it and it still is

KD still impacts this game in significant ways

While I understand the desire to shoot more 3s as an overall strategy I think the Suns were forcing it And I think there were some times where they would’ve been better off going with their mid-range game

KD just missed some open shoots; he’s got to make those to keep the pressure on the Nuggets

Outside of Book’s overall greatness and KD being good inside the arc, the Suns struggled mightily; KD can’t make the open shots for them and he can’t keep CP3 from hurting his groin

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I don’t really see where the adjustments come from in this series for PHX … even if you say ..we’ll KD has a bad game that won’t happen again …you gotta look at how bad Murray shot it tonight as well … defensively they were a little better tonight but that your turn my turn shyt on offense looks nasty …Monty better figure something out or else this shyt is about to be done quick