Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Nuggets in 6. Wouldn't be surprised if it's shorter or longer, but would be slightly surprised if Phoenix wins...

Echoing others, the Nuggets just have more defenders they can throw at Book and Durant, than the Suns can throw on Murray and Jokic. That to me will be the series, the versatility of defenders you can throw on KD and Booker. Then where is the scoring coming from? You can't reliably expect Paul and Ayton every game...

Having Payne back is a win for Phoenix, but that backcourt isn't any deeper than Denver's...

Denver in 6...

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Nuggets in 6. Wouldn't be surprised if it's shorter or longer, but would be slightly surprised if Phoenix wins...

Echoing others, the Nuggets just have more defenders they can throw at Book and Durant, than the Suns can throw on Murray and Jokic. That to me will be the series, the versatility of defenders you can throw on KD and Booker. Then where is the scoring coming from? You can't reliably expect Paul and Ayton every game...

Having Payne back is a win for Phoenix, but that backcourt isn't any deeper than Denver's...

Denver in 6...

If MPJ gets hot from deep, might as well pack it up. No one on the Suns defending that shot either.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Suns got no Bench the longer the series goes the more I would favor Denver