Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They said that 2 years ago when the Suns went to the finals. Ayton gonna make Joker work on both ends. The thing is Jokic wants to pass. Make him score 40. they will lose.
Joker has to dominate if it comes down to him and Ayton that’s an MVP at the end of the day :yeshrug:

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
Ayton does a good job on Jokic but Bizzy holding his own no. Torrey and Murray played with each other for years so I doubt Torrey is much of a threat to stop Murray. The nuggets can throw AG, KCP, Braun, and Brown at Book and KD. AG is a good defender so leaving him on an island against book is very doable while KD is going to require a double at times. However if MPJ gets going the suns have no answer for him
Bizzy is a very good defender right now he's averaging 2 blocks a game while averaging only 11 minutes. Bizzy is going to make Jokic work. It doesn't matter who Denver tries to throw at KD or Booker it's not going to slow them down. Ant Edwards averaged 31ppg against the Nuggets and he's not even close to the offensive player KD and Book are. Okogie will be on Murray and Book will guard him too. As long as they don't leave MPJ open they'll be fine. MPJ can shoot but he can't create for himself.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Suns need to look out. Bizarro Curry hasn't showed up all year. This might be the series for him.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
But that's the problem. THEY DON'T USE THEIR DEPTH This dude Malone really gonna try to max his starters 38-40+ minutes. With a sprinkle of Bruce Brown and Jeff Green. No reason Reggie Jackson and Thomas Bryant aren't in the rotation. I got the Suns because Booker is in such an insane Rhythm right now. Everyone else can feed off that.
Muthafukking this. Bruce Brown is more than a sprinkle though. He’s a significant cog. Malone opted for Brown over KCP to finish the close out game against Minny which I found interesting. You also want to add in Braun as he’s seemed to earn Malone’s trust to get 10-15 minutes a game. Outside of that none of these other guys seem to be in the rotation perhaps to our detriment because I think some of these guys can contribute some meaningful minutes here and there.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Bizzy is a very good defender right now he's averaging 2 blocks a game while averaging only 11 minutes. Bizzy is going to make Jokic work. It doesn't matter who Denver tries to throw at KD or Booker it's not going to slow them down. Ant Edwards averaged 31ppg against the Nuggets and he's not even close to the offensive player KD and Book are. Okogie will be on Murray and Book will guard him too. As long as they don't leave MPJ open they'll be fine. MPJ can shoot but he can't create for himself.

Edwards is more explosive and physical athlete than both KD and Book. Edwards had multiple drives he was just out muscling the nuggets guards Book isn’t doing that. Bizzy is not slowing down Jokic. Jokic was cooking both Kat and Gobert. You have no answers for him outside of Ayton. I also think your underestimating how important crowder and bridges were to stopping the nuggets

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Muthafukking this. Bruce Brown is more than a sprinkle though. He’s a significant cog. Malone opted for Brown over KCP to finish the close out game against Minny which I found interesting. You also want to add in Braun as he’s seemed to earn Malone’s trust to get 10-15 minutes a game. Outside of that none of these other guys seem to be in the rotation perhaps to our detriment because I think some of these guys can contribute some meaningful minutes here and there.

I’m not a fan of Malone he is a mediocre coach but Bryant has been terrible and so has Reggie. A lot of that is the nuggets don’t have a real offensive system, so Thomas Bryant looks lost out there because he can’t play like Jokic. That was one thing that worked for miles Plumlee he could be a very poor man version of Jokic and that allowed for him to work as the big of the second unit. Same with Boogie, the offense could run through him and he could pass.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
But that's the problem. THEY DON'T USE THEIR DEPTH This dude Malone really gonna try to max his starters 38-40+ minutes. With a sprinkle of Bruce Brown and Jeff Green. No reason Reggie Jackson and Thomas Bryant aren't in the rotation. I got the Suns because Booker is in such an insane Rhythm right now. Everyone else can feed off that.

Bruce brown, Jeff green, and Braun play a good amount of minutes. Jordan is more of a sprinkle compared to the other three

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I’m not a fan of Malone he is a mediocre coach but Bryant has been terrible and so has Reggie. A lot of that is the nuggets don’t have a real offensive system, so Thomas Bryant looks lost out there because he can’t play like Jokic. That was one thing that worked for miles Plumlee he could be a very poor man version of Jokic and that allowed for him to work as the big of the second unit. Same with Boogie, the offense could run through him and he could pass.

TB can't stay on the floor because he can't defend.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The Nuggets should win, Suns looking vulnerable and defensively should have no answers for the multi time MVP. I expect Jokic to completely dominate this series considering the Suns have no depth behind Ayton and no one to guard their perimeter players.
The Suns should’ve been beating a clippers team without their 1st the 2nd options by 15+ tbh. Nuggets in 6

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I don't see Suns winning the series. Would need some epic offense from their big 3 since they have no bench. Only way they win is if Booker or KD does what Butler did, lol.

And welllll Denver has the bench which consists of more than just washed up has beens.