Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is Ayton even that much better than Mark Williams :mjlol:
Not in my eyes but when have the Hornets been known for making good organizational decisions? IMO Ayton is completely toxic and not someone I'd want on my team. When you let the slowest man on the court beat you up the court twice in a row in a playoff game it speaks volumes to your competitive spirit

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
but when have the Hornets been known for making good organizational decisions?

pooh-soul.gif

Daps
Aaron Gordon's performance in this series hasn't been talked about enough.

Not only has he held KD to 40% shooting when matched up with him (22 out of 55 field goals), but he's constantly stopped KD from getting into a rhythm and made him work tirelessly to get his shot off. He's also come down the other end and bullied KD in the paint, backing him down at every opportunity that he can, forcing KD to exhaust his tank even more. He's been a key figure in the majority of Denver's runs too in each of the five games, hence leading both teams in plus-minus at +71. He genuinely might be their second-most important player.

He's finally found his niche in the league over the last 2-3 seasons. Those Matrix comparisons he had back in college are coming to fruition.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Aaron Gordon's performance in this series hasn't been talked about enough.

Not only has he held KD to 40% shooting when matched up with him (22 out of 55 field goals), but he's constantly stopped KD from getting into a rhythm and made him work tirelessly to get his shot off. He's also come down the other end and bullied KD in the paint, backing him down at every opportunity that he can, forcing KD to exhaust his tank even more. He's been a key figure in the majority of Denver's runs too in each of the five games, hence leading both teams in plus-minus at +71. He genuinely might be their second-most important player.

He's finally found his niche in the league over the last 2-3 seasons. Those Matrix comparisons he had back in college are coming to fruition.
His performance is exactly why I don’t like NBA officiating. If you ref the game like you reffed game 4 then he’s in foul trouble and can’t guard KD. If you ref it like the games in Denver have been reffed then yeah he can muscle him and make shots tough. It’s why I like FIBA refs, I know that they’re going to let people be physical every game and you adapt to that. The whole “the way they’re calling it tonight” aspect of NBA officiating is a joke. The Suns can’t guard Joker at all but the few times they were successful they let the Australian play physical. If he can’t do that, the Suns have no chance. The same thing with Murray, in game 4, the Suns were physical with him and he didn’t get calls he could have. It all just makes no sense.

I’m watching the game with my cousin’s young son and me and his dad are trying to explain the game and he’s like but “then why didn’t they call that and why did they call that.” And it’s like :manny:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Another Miami Hurricane ballin out.. Still salty he got hurt at the end of the 2018 season, him and lonnie was gonna do work in tourney that year :mjcry: