Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
suns need to trade ayton and/or CP for depth. if they add a couple 3&D guys and decent big then they're favorites to win it all.
I feel like even with that they’d just be the Midwest version of the Celtics (who are just the East Coast version of the Clippers).

Teams with two deadball iso wing star players all seem to have the same issues with their offense.

Coaches in that position have struggled to structure around it bc it’s inherently “your turn my turn dribble dribble contested jumper” while the other 3 guys stand and wait from 22 feet.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The only trade that makes any sense, is Hayward + Rozier for Ayton. No one else really needs a center
The hornets have invested so much in the past two drafts at the center spot idk if that makes sense for them…. Maybe Chicago for Vucc and pieces in a S&T ..idk it’s rough

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ayton doesn't give a shyt man. Dude hasn't made Jokic work on defense one time these playoffs. It reminds me of when Phil Jackson literally punched Pau in the chest.
nikka a fukking bum. Doesn’t box out, incredibly lazy defensively, just a wasteman.

I don’t ever think I’ve seen him fight for a rebound in his career

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Come on, we knew this series already. They needed historical performance from two stars to get 2 wins.

Trade Ayton and CP0 for some depth.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
No matter what happens in this series, Suns need to figure out what to do with Ayton and Chris Paul in the offseason. Even if the Suns win the series in 7, i just don't trust Ayton long term and Chris is 38.

Chris is making 30 million next year but only 15 million is guaranteed for the rest of his contract. He should be easy to move for teams looking to cut salary quickly. Might even get a decent rotational player.

Ayton is the bigger question. 24 years old, above average center, with a max contract. Some team might bet on his potential in a new environment but it's hard to gage his value.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ayton is the bigger question. 24 years old, above average center, with a max contract. Some team might bet on his potential in a new environment but it's hard to gage his value.
Ayton for Rozier/PJ Washington might work. I think Charlotte would take a chance on Ayton and I don't think they're in love with Washington.