Johnny Knoxville made it to 50 but he's paying for it

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember seeing bits on mtv of dude drinking goldfish and putting fireworks in their a$$holes, :mjlol: I was always thinking, " they couldn't even have a black friend in the crew " white boys making millions off acting like idiots

An old mod here was on one of the movies actually, @hustlemania

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I'm never watched one jackass movie that white boy comedy is not for me, but seeing him flabby and sick made me feel a way , I remember watching viva la bam as a kid .
I don’t think you have a sense of humor, I don’t care who you are this shyt right here was fkn hilarious. The last one with Bam is the best one

:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bam looks like that class clown from high school who did too many drugs, got diagnosed with schizophrenia, and is now periodically homeless.

bam

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Bam looks like that class clown from high school who did too many drugs, got diagnosed with schizophrenia, and is now periodically homeless.

bam
He made a shyt ton of money though. I remember the controversy of him making a gallardo a convertible by using a sawzall but then lambo turned around and made a real convertible so it wasn’t a big deal after the fact.