Johnny Knoxville made it to 50 but he's paying for it

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
What's up with the catheters tho?

Its in the first few paragraphs if you want more details but he got fukked up permannetly in a motorcycle stunt gone wrong.

Best believe all them stunts and accident caused permanent damage to all them nikkas that are still alive but like wrestlers they have to play that shyt off and pretend they ain't hurt then use drugs and alcohol to fight off the pain.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its in the first few paragraphs if you want more details but he got fukked up permannetly in a motorcycle stunt gone wrong.

Best believe all them stunts and accident caused permanent damage to all them nikkas that are still alive but like wrestlers they have to play that shyt off and pretend they ain't hurt then use drugs and alcohol to fight off the pain.
Yea his dik couldn’t get hard for over a year

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Other members of the cast had more trouble adjusting to fame. Steve-O very publicly battled drug addiction. In recent years worrying signs have come from Bam Margera, who has entered and exited rehab a number of times. Cast member Ryan Dunn died in 2011 in a drunk-driving accident. Watching his friends struggle has been immensely challenging for Knoxville.

“It's difficult when your friends are…” He trailed off and quieted to nearly a whisper. “It was heartbreaking, losing Ryan. And it was tough when Steve-O was going off the rails. But he has completely, completely turned his life around and is doing just—I mean, he's doing terrific. He's a different, different man.”

I asked if he ever felt that the show, or the lifestyle around it, was responsible for exacerbating his friends' struggles.

“I think each of us was responsible for his own actions,” he said, measured. “And when someone's struggling, everyone tries to help that person. And at the end of the day, that person has to want help. Sometimes they don't. Yet.”

I asked him if he was speaking about anyone specifically.

He looked away, visibly emotional. Half a minute passed.

“We want Bam to be happy and healthy and get the help he needs,” he said. “We tried to push that along. I think that's all I really want to say about it.”

A few days after I had lunch with Knoxville, Margera asserted to TMZ that he'd been fired from Jackass 4 for refusing to follow through with Knoxville-mandated rehab, an experience he likened to “torture.” (Over the phone, Margera confirmed to me that he'd been fired from the movie for breaking his contract. “It hurts my heart,” he said, “because I've waited 10 years for this.”)

“I don't want to get into public back-and-forth with Bam,” Knoxville said when I later brought up Margera's claim. “I just want him to get better.”

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Eh, it was a product of its time. Lets keep it a buck, white dude humor was the wave in the 2000s:francis:. The whole "KICK ME IN THE NUTS BRO" was "sick!" because of the genuine curiosity of watching a dude get kicked in the nuts:hhh:
I remember seeing bits on mtv of dude drinking goldfish and putting fireworks in their a$$holes, :mjlol: I was always thinking, " they couldn't even have a black friend in the crew " white boys making millions off acting like idiots

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Johnny Knoxville was 29 when Jackass hit MTV in 2000, and by then he'd already been dyeing his graying hair brown for a few years. His father had been 19 when his own head turned white, so Knoxville was prepared. And for nearly 20 years, he kept up a faithful coloring regimen that lasted until the pandemic hit. And he's been dying his hair as long as we've seen him, only stopped once the pandemic hit.

It's the hair that makes him look bad, but it's in his genes.

Last edited: