John Landis says hes “bored sh*tless” By Mahv-L movies - says "all mahv-L movies are interchangable"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol: Only fakkits with nothing going on in their real lives are emotionally invested in the success of billionaire Jews (who aren't you or related to you) and how much more money they're making or not making than other billionaires. Stan wars are for children, dumb dumb.

Marvel movies>>>>>>>> DC movies :yeshrug:. Don't need Landis to tell me what I can discern for myself. And I want DC to succeed/am happy for them doing well with Wonder Woman. The more good films they make, the more entertained I'll be, and that's all I care about.

For someone who doesn't care you did an awful lot of writing about the subject

tumblr_inline_oppbiqyQN81qccrjk_250.gif

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I enjoyed WW a lot. But my issue with it was the fact that it felt too much like a Marvel movie. Not gonna lie brehs I'm kinda burned out on the Marvel formula.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
and we care about john landis why?

i also notice you left this part out tho where he shytted on DC movies too

And as Landis points out, DC deserves props for course correcting with Wonder Woman, especially after all of the monotonous destruction in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman. Yes, she fights in a big CGI battle at the end, but it’s contained and the film makes a point to show how its central hero is willing to go out of her way to save human lives – something that wasn’t clearly established in the heroes of Man of Steel or BvS.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He has a point but its not an original point, people been knowing that. Its nothing new. So........just feels like hating.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i also notice you left this part out tho where he shytted on DC movies too

And as Landis points out, DC deserves props for course correcting with Wonder Woman, especially after all of the monotonous destruction in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman. Yes, she fights in a big CGI battle at the end, but it’s contained and the film makes a point to show how its central hero is willing to go out of her way to save human lives – something that wasn’t clearly established in the heroes of Man of Steel or BvS.

quoting this for emphasis because this will get glossed over