John Hammond is the worst theme (Jurassic) Park owner ever.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You got million dollars dinosaurs, but you won't give your one programmer that runs the whole damn park a raise. Just PAY DA MAN :francis:

YOU DON'T HAVE HURRICANE PROTOCOL :hhh:

YOU LET YOU GUEST SLEEP IN A CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF A HURRICANE AT NIGHT OUTSIDE THE TREX PIN. GET SOME DUDES AND PICK THEM UP :damn:

ALL EXPENSE PAID MY ASS :scust:

YOU PLANT POSIONIOUS PLANTS.. :shaq2: LIKE CMON BRUUUHHHHHH. YOU SPEND MILLIONS MAKING THESE FROG DINOSAURS AND YOU JUST LIKE... THESE LOOK PRETTY GET EM :upsetfavre:

Your two rides was boring as fukk. Are we running a theme park or some old man's science project.

Let’s do a safari ride... But let's make it almost impossible to see and predict where animals are located. :stopitslime:

I'd be like... bytch... I paid $15,000 grand to see some damn dinosaur, damn it. :mjcry::damn:
ALL I GOT TO SEE IS THIS STUPID fukkING GOAT. I COULD OF GOTTEN A STRIPPER IN BARNEY COSTUME FOR fukk SAKE.

Velociraptor pin isn't inside the safari. It's just off the main grounds... Probably next to the hotel.

THOSE SMART ASS BIRDS ARE PROBABLY ESCAPE ARTISTS TOO... RAPTOR WALKING UP ON YOU GETTING SOME ICE LIKE :takedat:.

WOAT park.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
spared-no-expense-360792.png

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yo op speaking of birds you see them pterydactyls flying off at the end of 3? They about to invade some towns :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

John Hammond: Let's create some pterodactyls and put them in a giant bird dome. :lolbron:
Scientist A: But why? They can literally fly away? You probably can't even bring guest in there? They some mean ass birds :gucci:
John Hammond: Do I pay you to ask me stupid questions? :unimpressed:
John Hammond Internally: Time to start that pterodactyls underground fight ring. Call it the PterrorDome. Genius.:whew:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
John Hammond: Let's create some pterodactyls and put them in a giant bird dome. :lolbron:
Scientist A: But why? They can literally fly away? You probably can't even bring guest in there? They some mean ass birds :gucci:
John Hammond: Do I pay you to ask me stupid questions? :unimpressed:
John Hammond Internally: Time to start that pterodactyls underground fight ring. Call it the PterrorDome. Genius.:whew:
LMAO they really got an enlarged thunderdome. Mfs probably thought it was a good idea to go hang gliding with these flying demons

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's not like there's a way to tag birds and animals to track their migration patterns. :rolleyes:
Hammond looked at the costs and spared it.
He spared no expense :ufdup:
He had enough to clone extinct species in an accomplishment that makes the Tanzanian wolf cloning looking like a high school easy project but he sure couldn't spend Nada on tracking em:dahell: