Joel Embiid "F**k LaVar Ball."

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Desperation at its finest. Embiid has played 31 out of 246 games. He should focus on his career and health.

:mjgrin:
And ya'll wack ass team should worry abut winning, I'm tired of bum ass Laker fans acting as if they're above us :mjlol: Ya'll nikkas suck and there is no light at the end of the tunnel for you.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And ya'll wack ass team should worry abut winning, I'm tired of bum ass Laker fans acting as if they're above us :mjlol: Ya'll nikkas suck and there is no light at the end of the tunnel for you.
We have a young and healthy core, with PG on the way. Y'all haven't won a ship since the crack era. Stay in YO lane!

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
It literally took 2 minutes, your unabashed Embiid love almost put me to shame, no need to be embarrassed he is wonderful on the court :mjgrin:
delusional
u4nRFEm.png
continue to stan greg oden 2.0 in 2017 brehs

4e7d3d40-f178-4de6-9b95-09f69b79cd1b
MwSv6nV.png

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing seeing these people who supported and stanned BBB and Lavar turn on him because he insulted their lovable oaf. :mjlol:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Summer of 2019

We all know how you LWO boys flip flop :mjlol:

How you gonna talk about flip flop when you supported Lavar as the entrepreneurial black man making cacs mad then turn on him when he went at Embiid?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna talk about flip flop when you supported Lavar as the entrepreneurial black man making cacs mad then turn on him when he went at Embiid?

Making white people mad by starting a business and going at the young Gawd are two different things :wtf:

You can't sit around telling someone to get in the gym when your son hasn't even played a summer league game and you were never in the league, especially not when the target while often injured has more potential than your son and was a borderline All-NBA/All defense performer.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making white people mad by starting a business and going at the young Gawd are two different things :wtf:

You can't sit around telling someone to get in the gym when your son hasn't even played a summer league game and you were never in the league, especially not when the target while often injured has more potential than your son and was a borderline All-NBA/All defense performer.

You know this started because Embiid went at Lonzo for no reason at all. Lavar wouldn't even be talking shyt if it wasn't for that so I don't see how it's relevant what the insult was because all he was doing was protecting his son.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
You know this started because Embiid went at Lonzo for no reason at all. Lavar wouldn't even be talking shyt if it wasn't for that so I don't see how it's relevant what the insult was because all he was doing was protecting his son.

That's a player going at another player, Simmons and Embiid aren't analysts, if his son wants to put them in their place let him do it :wtf: I can understand shytting on analysts for talking, but is he gonna go at every player that talks spicy about his son from now on?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a player going at another player, Simmons and Embiid aren't analysts, if his son wants to put them in their place let him do it :wtf: I can understand shytting on analysts for talking, but is he gonna go at every player that talks spicy about his son from now on?

Players in general should be leaving their talking on the court so if they want to take it to social media, then they should expect anyone to say their peace as well because it isn't a phone to phone conversation.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Players in general should be leaving their talking on the court so if they want to take it to the media, then they should expect anyone to say their peace as well because it isn't a phone to phone conversation.

Beloved, this isn't the 1970s ABA anymore, players subtweet each other all the time.

You didn't see Reggie Jackson dad throw on the cape when John Wall was pocket watching :russ:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beloved, this isn't the 1970s ABA anymore, players subtweet each other all the time.

You didn't see Reggie Jackson dad throw on the cape when John Wall was pocket watching :russ:
The media wasn't asking Reggie Jackson' dead about it... Lavar is a public figure, he was asked directly about this

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
it wasnt just player going at player, they went at lavar too so he had every right to come back:mjgrin:

"crazy pills"

"dunk on him so hard that his daddy runs to the court to save him"