#LakeSet/BBB we aint sweating no 76er
4jeOuxX.png

lkajayhlkd5z.jpg
:dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
you mean on 2k?
4jeOuxX.png

#LakeSet/BBB we aint sweating no 76er
4jeOuxX.png

lkajayhlkd5z.jpg

Oh, we gonna act like...........
:blessed: Embiid here we come

Every L is a stepping stone to Embiid :blessed:

Another L, another big step to get Embiid.

t8p20k.gif

Uh lemme get an Embiid with a side order of Pau gone ASAP please.
Dap me up brehs :win:

I hope we end up with the worst record in the league :stylin:
Embiid donning the purple and gold armor :wow:

You'll be on your knees again when he's a FA.....

tenor.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Cats act like he's their blood. :yeshrug:
Lavar is 20+ years Embiid's senior and yet Embiid is supposed to be the mature one. "Shut up and play Embiid, You can't talk if you don't play" :ufdup: Meanwhile Lavar out here acting like a damn fool and c00ning out on WWE and interviews and it's :blessed:

Last time I checked 30 games is more than the 0 games Lonzo has played. Embiid and Simmons are almost always in the gym and we still had a better record than the Lakers last year. How the F student gonna call out a D student for failing? :mjlol:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Lavar is 20+ years Embiid's senior and yet Embiid is supposed to be the mature one. "Shut up and play Embiid, You can't talk if you don't play" :ufdup: Meanwhile Lavar out here acting like a damn fool and c00ning out on WWE and interviews and it's :blessed:

And last time I checked 30 games is more than the 0 games Lonzo has played. Embiid and Simmons are almost always in the gym and we still had a better record than the Lakers last year. How the F student gonna call out a D student for failing? :mjlol:

He averaged 2 points in college but is telling pros to get in the gym.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Last time I checked 30 games is more than the 0 games Lonzo has played. Embiid and Simmons are almost always in the gym and we still had a better record than the Lakers last year. How the F student gonna call out a D student for failing? :mjlol:
Desperation at its finest. Embiid has played 31 out of 246 games. He should focus on his career and health.

:mjgrin: