Joe Rogan Went At The Jews, Is It A Wrap For Him?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This recent Gaza conflict has somehow made us forget but the Right has historically been the home of the many anti-Jew groups. That's Rogans base.

He not bending shyt. Do yall know who his fan base is??? This the hill they will die on and he will still be number 1. This is what the Black community need to be and stick together.

We in the age of Aquarius those Zionist Jews shyt is out in the open now
Right. I mean, what Israel is doing is DEFINITELY a problem and it’s great that more and more people are speaking up. That being said, there’s plenty of right wing white folks who hate Jewish people. That’s Joe’s audience. He might get more listeners to tell you the truth.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I remember the Chapelle Show skits with Joe Rogan in it, and that's how I remember this, cause I never watched fear factor, lol
Maybe that was it!!! But I thought they played it on Comedy Central. Maybe it was Chappelle :ohhh:

Ionno. I definitely shouldn’t have been watching that channel but we all stayed up to watch that mess. Chappelle :wow:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

They going to do him like Nick Cannon, Have him on a Rabbi Apology Tour?

Here’s what’s crazy.

The right is only pressing the Israel situation because it makes Joe Biden look bad.

As if Republicans haven’t spent 50 years licking the boots of Israel.

Trump himself went out of his way to side with hardline right wing Israeli stances such as moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem just to spit in the face of the Palestinians/Muslim world.

these people are incapable of solidarity and empathy and only want to score talking points against Joe Biden and “the left”

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How can anyone disagree with this clip? :manny:

This. I know we are on our fǔck Joe Rogan steez but man is 100% right. At this stage in the game, the Joos are trying to get every centimeter of that land by any means and it doesn’t matter who says what. That’s clear.

Because if people are being starved, killed and captured along with their moments restricted — and they are clearly innocent — then you are on demon time in the name of “finally” having that land to yourselves.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
How can anyone disagree with this clip? :manny:
consider the messenger. The far right is trying to play both sides of this.

Israel/Zionists are a bunch of manipulative, blood thirsty and entitled c*nts but the criticism of them isnt always coming from a good place . The right wing hates small hats off GP .

They despise Jews more than any other group on the planet but they can’t outright go too crazy with that rhetoric as they need the support of Israel obsessed evangelicals to win the election/keep political power in the Bible belt.

so they disguise their dislike of the tribe with criticisms of Israel’s handling of the Gaza situation.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Here’s what’s crazy.

The right is only pressing the Israel situation because it makes Joe Biden look bad.

As if Republicans haven’t spent 50 years licking the boots of Israel.

Trump himself went out of his way to side with hardline right wing Israeli stances such as moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem just to spit in the face of the Palestinians/Muslim world.

these people are incapable of solidarity and empathy and only want to score talking points against Joe Biden and “the left”
Jesus

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Joe will get additional subs to his channel but they will dry to dig out those old racist/sexist snips from his past and see if that will deter folks.