Joe Rogan Went At The Jews, Is It A Wrap For Him?

Daps
That’s not anti semitism :mjlol: he ain’t getting cancelled

If that’s the case they’re going to cancel everybody and you will just be left with cnn fox and Jewish Hollywood

Ain’t nobody watching that shyt

You can’t cancel everybody for criticising Israel’s genocide.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I mean he ain’t lying about the situation though

Even though they was attacked first that don’t mean “hey let’s go out our way to kill everybody man woman and child”, especially since they been putting the holocaust in everyone’s faces and co opting anything black related

And they don’t want to start talking about why really happened in the slave trade

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Narrative done shifted where criticizing Israel won't automatically put you on pack watch anymore and the optics in this conflict is crazy for Israel right now. Plus too many celebs spoke on it already, probably why Rogan was confident enough to do it himself.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't this like Wednesday? I saw just about every liberal internet news show talk about this. If the right wing Jewish types were going to come down on him I would imagine they already would have.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Wasn't this like Wednesday? I saw just about every liberal internet news show talk about this. If the right wing Jewish types were going to come down on him I would imagine they already would have.
Nah hes still an asset to the right right now.
He probably even feels his comments wont help Biden or anything.

I have a theory that Elon gave Joe money at some point. His heel turn is alittle too one sided and extreme, hes grifting similarly to a broadcaster, by making SURE he never criticizes Trump or republicans. Its alittle too one sided for a guy that endorsed bernie at one point.

Something happened with him

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Nah hes still an asset to the right right now.
He probably even feels his comments wont help Biden or anything.

I have a theory that Elon gave Joe money at some point. His heel turn is alittle too one sided and extreme, hes grifting similarly to a broadcaster, by making SURE he never criticizes Trump or republicans. Its alittle too one sided for a guy that endorsed bernie at one point.

Something happened with him