Joe Rogan got fact checked in real time Rogan tried to say Biden is unqualified by claiming he said something that TRUMP said.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want someone to clip that video so it shows Rogan saying Trump is unfit for office.

The thing is he's literally said this openly before. He's not actually MAGA but capitulates by having those type of guests bc its good for business.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Rogan rise is pretty amazing he really was just a half ass comedian with his biggest claim to fame was taking over “The Man show” that getting cancelled right away when he did

Never would think in 15 years he get 500 million to do a podcast

One thing is just his nonstop supply of content I guess
I thought his biggest claim to fame was Fear Factor:patrice:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
The thing is he's literally said this openly before. He's not actually MAGA but capitulates by having those type of guests bc its good for business.

He clearly doesnt see how Trump is a greater danger for the culture of this country versus Biden. Thats the problem.

He spews far more vitriol at Biden vs Trump, which inherently promotes Trump. So he doesnt need to have him on or vote for him. He gets millions to do that for him.

Whats his aim? Is he MAGA? I think hes just white. And the same problems everyone else sees with Trump he doesnt have as much sensitivity to because he's a white male.

He also inately knows that Trump represents a cultural shift that favors white males; so if he can't get someone like Bernie...he'll opt for Trump. Its not about policies at all for Joe

voiture

Superstar
Daps
You don’t have hope because someone was wrong and then got checked with the correct info? That’s dramatic and gay.
Why didn't he keep the same energy and say that Trump was not fit for the job? After he found out the truth?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Here you go, crazy this has not been posted.

Man people have already said this. The “status quo” corporate political structure is more scared of Trump’s destructive nature more so than any left wing threat. He gets it. Black folks want to act like they care about decorum and the “American democratic System”. That shyt is gone. We are in an oligarchy and Trump is some sort of Lannister character exposing the flaws of modern white American political structure. I say let them figure that shyt out.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Man people have already said this. The “status quo” corporate political structure is more scared of Trump’s destructive nature more so than any left wing threat. He gets it. Black folks want to act like they care about decorum and the “American democratic System”. That shyt is gone. We are in an oligarchy and Trump is some sort of Lannister character exposing the flaws of modern white American political structure. I say let them figure that shyt out.
You actually didn't have to type all that because I was speaking towards those that call someone a c00n who criticize a party.
I actually stopped reading at "people been said this" because that was not even the point I was trying to make.