Joe Rogan got fact checked in real time Rogan tried to say Biden is unqualified by claiming he said something that TRUMP said.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt like this is why I dont got hope for this country as a whole. Too retarded for our own good.
This. You can't realistically fact check every dummy with a predilection toward retardation (no disrespect to the developmentally impeded).

Had his producer not fact checked, there would be a few million people thinking that shyt actually happened. Some people still think Obama was in office during September 11th. Real shyt.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Shows you how deep the spin is.

Seems like white males recognize that their very masculinity lies within trump and anti black ness.

Make no mistake, if Biden had an r next to his name, they would both give a fukk
I point out to white guys all the time that are the ONLY demographic of people in the country that votes majority republican by a wide margin. Every one else voted dem, by a pretty big margin.

That tells me one group isnt voting in the interest of everyone else. I say this to white dudes faces, and they dont know what to say lol

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Rogan is a racist white supremacist who was calling black people n words and monkey openly on tv he is a roided up shock jock who supports right wing republicans, he is biased in every possible way

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Rogan rise is pretty amazing he really was just a half ass comedian with his biggest claim to fame was taking over “The Man show” that getting cancelled right away when he did

Never would think in 15 years he get 500 million to do a podcast

One thing is just his nonstop supply of content I guess

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
The idea that the white conservative movement relies on facts is a fabrication rooted in racism.
They know their whole stee is a lie..hence their hypocrisy and flip-flopping.

It's amazing how most whites were also on board. Hence the minimal pushback to the right wings obvious lies. They've been allowed to lie about everyone not white with no pushback.
Oh yeah...if you look at the statistical fact that white males are the ONLY thing keeping Trump, and the republican party alive...it tells you what time it is.

Everyone else literally votes democrat. Look it up. Even
Rogan rise is pretty amazing he really was just a half ass comedian with his biggest claim to fame was taking over “The Man show” that getting cancelled right away when he did

Yeah...one thing i dislike about this content creator era is that as long as you keep doing shyt. Regardless of talent. You may get somewhere....there used to some gatekeeping

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

His claim to fame is watching people eat animal dikks on Fear Factor