Joe Rogan goes full MAGA

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
How does one go from Bernie supporter to Magat? :jbhmm:

Seems like dude just follows whatever is considered “in” with his fellow dude bros
One story out of the 2016 election was the Bernie to Trump voters. Voters who backed Bernie in the primary, then jumped to Trump.

It's the populist & anti-establishment ties. Bernie on the left, Trump on the right.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
That guy has been a dumbass ever since I first came across the moon landing debate video, just dumb on all fronts.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
If Republicans stuck to being the party of Patriotism, Business, Education and Personal Responsibility I'd have no problem voting for them. But they're not. We don't have to go back far and we all know why. I don't care about Democrats and their bullshyt they push because it isn't effective and it's at the expense of Black American born citizens 99.99% out of 100. But Joe Rogan is an idiot, just like majority of the folks who swear by him. Only thing is Rogan knows how he gets down whereas his idiot fans still holding out hope he's one of the "good ones" because he smokes weed and talks about Aliens.
What about the Republican Party is attractive?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
One story out of the 2016 election was the Bernie to Trump voters. Voters who backed Bernie in the primary, then jumped to Trump.

It's the populist & anti-establishment ties. Bernie on the left, Trump on the right.
If i recall correctly, HRC bled more voters to Trump or the green/lib party, the Bernie to Trump numbers were blown out of proportion. But yes, there were too many populist dumbasses associating themselves with Bernie, probably didn't volunteer and likely didn't even vote, ironically.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
But the Republican party not putting in kind of regulation in place is the reason a lot of those small businesses couldn't get the PPA loans meant to keep them afloat :unimpressed:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Well this is unfortunate
But I don't know what's going on here.

He spoke about DeSantis before, and he only had positive things to say about him on another podcast, but all he spoke about was Florida's handling of the Covid lockdowns and how it hurted businesses. Seems like he's so against both the covid vaccine and covid business lockdowns and even mask requirements. But it also seemed he knew very little about DeSantis outside of his handling of covid.
DeSantis is extremely anti-marijuana for example.

The other possibility is if you listen carefully he's not saying vote republican, he's saying vote DeSantis.
There might be shyt going on behind the curtain$

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
fukk Rogan...

fukk MAGA....

BUT... voting republican doesn't always mean MAGA.

Yes it does. They ran all the old Republican guard out of office through the primaries. They have embraced full on white supremacy and tin foil hat conspiracy. You vote Republican... that's what you are voting for.