Joe Rogan goes full MAGA

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps

so how about the people that died due to the fact from the being around other people? you see how these dudes operate?

these senseless comments appeal the mass of angry white people who feel their losong power this ain't got shyt to do with covid.

gopdoes nothing they don't even care about vets, these comments are almost always racially and class based and white people eat it up every time.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You're wrong about democrats and black voters. I'd know. I am one.

That being said, democrats are easily the more responsible party right now. Easily.

The Democrats are already on the verge of sabotaging their own Climate Change incentives that they just voted for. We have a problem at the border with over a million people getting into this country ILLEGALLY. Then there's the social agenda that if you took it and showed it to the average American Born Black citizen they would not be for any of it all. I understand you all think Trump is gonna see his day in court, I get it. fukk him and his followers. But I'm not falling for the theatrics and grandstanding. Our collective networth as a people is set to hit 0 in less than 30 years, but instead we gotta worry about LGBT nonsense and other endeavors that we will never collectively benefit from.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Republicans stuck to being the party of Patriotism, Business, Education and Personal Responsibility I'd have no problem voting for them. But they're not. We don't have to go back far and we all know why. I don't care about Democrats and their bullshyt they push because it isn't effective and it's at the expense of Black American born citizens 99.99% out of 100. But Joe Rogan is an idiot, just like majority of the folks who swear by him. Only thing is Rogan knows how he gets down whereas his idiot fans still holding out hope he's one of the "good ones" because he smokes weed and talks about Aliens.

As a black man these are your choices.

If you are pro assimilation? Vote democrat:francis:

If you are pro overt white supremacy? Vote republican:francis:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
so how about the people that died due to the fact from the being around other people? you see how these dudes operate?

these senseless comments appeal the mass of angry white people who feel their losong power this ain't got shyt to do with covid.

gopdoes nothing they don't even care about vets, these comments are almost always racially and class based and white people eat it up every time.

Exactly.

I remember a while back Democrats actually tried to get a law passed saying people in the military need more downtime between deployments so they can recover.

In comparison, Republicans wanted the soldiers to go out to combat more. Nearly everyone of them voted to keep sending our soldiers out there as much as possible:

Pretty much the only time the MAGA Republicans care about the troops is when they can do something for them. Other than that, they don't care about them as people.

Low key same exact thing for the police force, they only on that "Blue Lives Matter" bullshyt when they ain't the ones being disciplined. Entitlement like you can't imagine.

It's a common theme: Republicans practically only complain. They run their mouths about every single thing yet don't try to resolve any issues. The only thing they really know how to do is rile people up, but are the ones creating the problems in the first place. It's absolutely insane.

Another area they do this? Religion. Liberal stations out there broadcasting the Mass and other religious celebrations year-round. Meanwhile, MAGA Republicans outright saying "killing is fine".

The latter are the same group of people who keep criticizing the Pope for being 'too woke'. Yet Liberals are anti-religious? Makes zero sense.

Absolutely weasle-ass, manipulative people. That's why I don't think I can ever support them, too many not-so-hidden agendas.

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
How does one go from Bernie supporter to Magat? :jbhmm:

Seems like dude just follows whatever is considered “in” with his fellow dude bros
Exactly.

Theres no way if you truly understand WHY bernie was enticing, that you would then entertain trump or the idea to go republican.

Joe is straight...lying i guess now also, you say vote republican, but then say you dont want to help trump on the lex fridmab podcast. No dude, you want to help trump. But from a distance.

He repeatedly defends him also. Suspect as fukk joe; why? WHY of all people Trump?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This where the Democratic Party got your mind. Democrats = assimilation?

Are you retarded? nikka we was born here wtf :mjlol:

Yes,born in the zoo created by the European. Where you have been programmed with European ideologies,morals and sensibilities. Democrats only goal is to make you more comfortable in the zoo,lull you to sleep with hope. Meanwhile republicans want to throw their feces at you. While you try to sleep in your containment cell.

Which one is better for black people?depends on who you ask:francis:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If Republicans stuck to being the party of Patriotism, Business, Education and Personal Responsibility I'd have no problem voting for them. But they're not. We don't have to go back far and we all know why. I don't care about Democrats and their bullshyt they push because it isn't effective and it's at the expense of Black American born citizens 99.99% out of 100. But Joe Rogan is an idiot, just like majority of the folks who swear by him. Only thing is Rogan knows how he gets down whereas his idiot fans still holding out hope he's one of the "good ones" because he smokes weed and talks about Aliens.
:dead: @ the repubs being party for education

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Exactly.

I remember a while back Democrats actually tried to get a law passed saying people in the military need more downtime between deployments so they can recover.

In comparison, Republicans wanted the soldiers to go out to combat more:

Pretty much the only time the Republicans/Conservatives care about the troops is when they can do something for them. Other than that, they don't care about them.

Low key same exact thing for the police force, they only on that "Blue Lives Matter" bullshyt when they ain't the ones being disciplined. Entitlement like you can't imagine.

It's a common theme: Republicans practically only complain about every single thing yet don't try to resolve any issues. The only thing they really know how to do is rile people up, but are the ones creating the problems in the first place. It's absolutely insane.

Same thing for religion. Liberal stations out there broadcasting the Mass and other religious celebrations year-round. Republicans and Conservatives outright saying "killing is fine". The latter are the same group of people who keep criticizing the Pope for being 'woke'.

Absolutely weasle-ass, manipulative people. That's why I don't think I can ever support them, too many not-so-hidden agendas.
the only passion they have is war but most American people are against war, when bush went to war most americans were against it, like 60%. So they want to invest into the military complex while not engaging in actual war, now with the taliban in control of Iraq/Iran we hear nothing from them and I bet the GOP will rile up the people to go back into the region and kill "Terrorist" lol.

Dudes have no shame, give the american people little, keep them poor, grateful, get them to sign up for battle, profit.

Most americans hate war and are turning liberal, take away abortion, talk about limiting public education lol

They need slaves and the society is changing and Joe Rogan of all people who is a 50+ weed smoking, bro calling white man with tats and a failed comic supports this LOL.