Joe Rogan goes full MAGA

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If Republicans stuck to being the party of Patriotism, Business, Education and Personal Responsibility I'd have no problem voting for them. But they're not. We don't have to go back far and we all know why. I don't care about Democrats and their bullshyt they push because it isn't effective and it's at the expense of Black American born citizens 99.99% out of 100. But Joe Rogan is an idiot, just like majority of the folks who swear by him. Only thing is Rogan knows how he gets down whereas his idiot fans still holding out hope he's one of the "good ones" because he smokes weed and talks about Aliens.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If Republicans stuck to being the party of business of Patriotism, Business, Education and Personal Responsibility I'd have no problem voting for them. But they're not. We don't have to go back far and we all know why. I don't care about Democrats and their bullshyt they push because it isn't effective and it's at the expense of Black American born citizens 99.99% out of 100. But Joe Rogan is an idiot, just like majority of the folks who swear by him. Only thing is Rogan knows how he gets down whereas his idiot fans still holding out hope he's one of the "good ones" because he smokes weed and talks about Aliens.

Unfortunately, there is a sizable number of voters that really just want lower taxes and might not care about anything else. Those people are always gonna go republican

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If Republicans stuck to being the party of business of Patriotism, Business, Education and Personal Responsibility I'd have no problem voting for them. But they're not. We don't have to go back far and we all know why. I don't care about Democrats and their bullshyt they push because it isn't effective and it's at the expense of Black American born citizens 99.99% out of 100. But Joe Rogan is an idiot, just like majority of the folks who swear by him. Only thing is Rogan knows how he gets down whereas his idiot fans still holding out hope he's one of the "good ones" because he smokes weed and talks about Aliens.

Unfortunately, there is a sizable number of voters that really just want lower taxes and might not care about anything else. Those people are always gonna go republican

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If Republicans stuck to being the party of Patriotism, Business, Education and Personal Responsibility I'd have no problem voting for them. But they're not. We don't have to go back far and we all know why. I don't care about Democrats and their bullshyt they push because it isn't effective and it's at the expense of Black American born citizens 99.99% out of 100. But Joe Rogan is an idiot, just like majority of the folks who swear by him. Only thing is Rogan knows how he gets down whereas his idiot fans still holding out hope he's one of the "good ones" because he smokes weed and talks about Aliens.
You're wrong about democrats and black voters. I'd know. I am one.

That being said, democrats are easily the more responsible party right now. Easily.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're wrong about democrats and black voters. I'd know. I am one.

That being said, democrats are easily the more responsible party right now. Easily.

raplineprod.gif