Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
insanity
and i dont even fukk with hov like that anymore
he wasnt before beyonce
hes a huge megastar now

Beyonce is the thing that makes it tricky. Jay Z hasn't sold a fraction of what Eminem sold internationally.

Kanye & 50 both outsold him with less albums in the UK. So how can Jay Z be a global megastar?

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Drake, Kendrick, Future, Cole running rap right now. hard to say hes not a superstar, he co-headlined the highest grossing rap tour of all time, he's the only artist in billboard history to have 2 #1 albums in consecutive weeks. He knocking down NBA HOF'ers wives that man is a damn superstar

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

I mean, put the stanning aside, i dont see what was so triggering about that statement. Future is NOT a megastar..

ONLY Megastars i acknowledge are;

Michael Jackson
Beyonce
Jay Z
Beatles

everyone else a super star; ala Kanye, Drake, 50, Snoop

and stars: Future, Nicki etc etc

What do you consider TI and Luda in their primes?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
if he's considered a megastar than this era ain't even worth shyt :mjlol: guess they never witnessed these guys literally sell millions and millions of albums in a short span of years

Eminem
Snoop
Jay Z
Dr. Dre
Kanye
Luda
Ice Cube
T.I.
DMX
The Game

all of these guys sold much more albums without today's way of social media, that was back when Television, Radio was running the way these artists promote themselves.

Daps
How joey badass defending another man on HIS interview you supposed to be pushing your shyt Future don't need your help:hhh:

Most these new rappers are just fans who somehow got a following. This shows you his mentality.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Eh, he's there. Future is pretty mainstream. I don't know what the difference between a MEGA STAR and a SUPER STAR other than Joe Budden wants attention?

Let's not say OH EMINEM SOLD 10 million records in 2000! This is 17 years later. People don't stream Eminem's music in heavy numbers. That's a different era. No need to compare. The average white soccer mom knows Future now, just like they did when Eminem was popular.

Future is in massive marketing campaigns, he dominates streaming, he is a well known guy all over the Internet, etc. He's as big as those guys were in his own era.