Joe Budden Podcast episode 268 - "Go listen to Episode...."

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Good Pod.... Game vs Ross was interesting. I say that Ross makes better songs and Game is a better rapper. But rating wise they are definitely in the same tier imo

But I'm glad this pod reminded me how dope and underrated that Jesus Piece album is by Game. Oh and Game kind of washed Ross on Ali Bomaye, surprised they didn't mention that
I think people forgot Ross vs Game on that cause 2chains made people forget about both

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Give me Ross

Game has this style that seems so beginner to me at times.. I don't know how to explain it
Don’t forget about prime Game, imo, last decade. I really forgot about that until Joe put on Higher :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: 904

10:31

Superstar
Daps
the "they stole this from the coli" posts are getting as dumb as the Rory said nikka posts

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-...ven-better-than-prodigy’s-peak.619633/page-10

@mobbinfms @FreshAIG

Nah beloved, we really was in this thread with underlying narrative they were discussing on last Saturday’s show

1. Ross’ greatnesses and place on best of all time list never really hit the mainstream (collective conscious). That was low key reserved for the internet, last Saturday was my first time hearing a panned discussing Ross among the greats...

2. Ross/Game (as well as Ross compared to a whole host of other greats) is in the thread...

I’m no goof.. I doubt they were on the Coli last week looking for content but point me to other mainstream platforms that are discussing these narratives and I’ll chill..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The documentary is better than anything Ross has released

No it’s not. The Doc is a good album but unless you were in tune with the culture during its release I don’t think you fee that album like that

Game is also pretty much rapping off beat on most of that album

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Game may be the better rapper as far as straight spitting, but Ross edges him out

Last year I said Game unequivocally..

A year later after listening to JB Podcast breakdown, with their criteria...

I’m sort of giving it to Ross..

IMO, Ross has two average albums, Hood Billionaire and Black Market to Game’s LAX, The Red Album, and 1992..

Game is better lyrically.. but Ross May edge him out down the stretch