Joe Budden: "It says something that nobody outside of Birdman is saying something in support of Drake." Drake violates the friend code

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nicki Minaj would get packed the fukk up even more cuz she is married to a rapist and there’s proof that her and her rapist husband harrased the woman to recant her shyt.
Plus her brother a pedo and she supported him

Wayne can’t fukking battle rap I mean look at that Pusha T diss :dead:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nicki Minaj would get packed the fukk up even more cuz she is married to a rapist and there’s proof that her and her rapist husband harrased the woman to recant her shyt.
Plus her brother a pedo and she supported him

Wayne can’t fukking battle rap I mean look at that Pusha T diss :dead:
Wayne likely doesn’t even know these songs or this beef exists lol.

Daps
Eh i disagree with this. I think there's a lot of folks who rock with Drake but can't speak up right now due to him getting this pedo label (which I don't believe btw) but enough ppl believe it to where his brand is a little hazardous at this moment in time. Aint nobody willing to eff up their own brand to defend Drake and I'm not sure he's even asking them to do that.

We know Lebron rocks with him and has done so privately and publicly. But again he doesn't want his name in this specifically and thats fair.

I think Young Money rocks with Drake but they just don't want their name in this specific and thats fair.

Look at all the people who spoke out for Drake after the Pusha T beef. They're still there but again the specific nature of these allegations makes it hard for anyone to step out there and pit their name on the line for him cause the people got pitchforks out right now and looking to cancel everybody. And they still gotta eat and feed their families at the end of the day.

I think Drake is getting a lot of support behind the scenes but the block is hot right now, that's all.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I got no dog in the fight, but I think 2 things are compounding. Drake appears to move funny style, which I think we've seen the tendencies from videos prior to his rap career as well as some of the stories from people behind the scenes.

I think the other the thing is the bystander effect can happen when mobs of people begin attacking someone. No one wants to directly step in and potentially get caught up in the accusations or any collateral damage that could result in supporting him.

For the record, I don't think dude is a pedophile or even has another kid he's hiding. BUT he clearly has uncomfortable interactions with people damn near half his age. And the fact that he hid his first child, makes the second child storyline seem believable.

I'll be honest... if I was in the industry, unless I was in OVO/young monay/cash monay myself, I wouldn't stand up for him either because he's moved in a funny style fashion for the entire duration of his career and people like to tear down those conspicuously on top as long as he's been.

I think Kendrick won, but I think song for song it's a closer battle than people want to admit.