Joe Budden - All Love Lost (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
album is so damnnn good... had a nikka running away from the feels tryna hold it back like

N3BwUtv.gif

.... :mjcry:

it got me brehhhh... THE DAMN FEELS

Daps
Took the high road and watched everybody underpass
Truth be told, God been lookin' out so much
That I feel guilty when I ask him for more
Then I do it like the shyt ain't ever happen before
This is all the while layin' on my bathroom floor
Hold up, I'm just askin' him, give me strength to grow up
By now I'm sick and tired of layin' in my own throw up
It's a given, then self pity hits me
And I start to feel like I don't deserve to be forgiven
Like when you can't think, talkin' when you don't drink
But sneakin' 'round your own kitchen cause you gotta get a swig in
I got issues, weed and vodka will settle some
Well ain't that the pot callin' the Kettle One?

:wow::wow::wow::mjcry:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Copped the physical brethren. Couldn't find a link. .. thanks Coli. :stopitslime: ....

But maybe it was meant. .. hadn't copped a physical since Little Brother " Left Back" ... and this was worth it. As much as these artists who really put their hearts in the music give us free music, we need to give back. With that said, this is a real experience. We know Mouse has issues. .. but I'll be damned if he isn't prolific with his introspective pen game. Like no other. ..he captures the human experience, particularly as it pertains to romance. Mouse back y'all. Album is truly an experience. Glad I copped.

And it probably doesn't mean much because it's likely few albums were shipped, but it was only one album left at best buy.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:mjcry: this album is beautiful, it's just :wow:....I'm going to see him Nov. 7th in Philly...who gon be there....let's celebrate this great piece of art :ohlawd:

Contemplating whether to hit this show up or Highline on the 9th...

I got issues, weed and vodka will settle some
Well ain't that the pot callin' the Kettle One

Don't ask me how... :blessed:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Copped the physical brethren. Couldn't find a link. .. thanks Coli. :stopitslime: ....

But maybe it was meant. .. hadn't copped a physical since Little Brother " Left Back" ... and this was worth it. As much as these artists who really put their hearts in the music give us free music, we need to give back. With that said, this is a real experience. We know Mouse has issues. .. but I'll be damned if he isn't prolific with his introspective pen game. Like no other. ..he captures the human experience, particularly as it pertains to romance. Mouse back y'all. Album is truly an experience. Glad I copped.

And it probably doesn't mean much because it's likely few albums were shipped, but it was only one album left at best buy.

Only 1 left when I went also, I was a little surprised :ehh:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Guess Im gonna have to check this out huh? This is crazy. Joe Budden is another artist I used to like in the mid 00s, and he put out something dope 10 years later.