Joe Budden - All Love Lost (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Timeout. This album is actually good for real? Don't lie either, stans. Because that production lineup looks off brand as hell and I'm tired of wasting money on Joe albums.

Nah bro.. You won't be disappointed in this one...

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Regular Joe has returned...... :mjcry:

We all wanted Joey to go through them harsh realities so we could get some fire ass music (he even addresses it)....

but he's past all that now. Dude literally sounds like he's emotionally burned out. He's way past that hurt and angry Joey we saw on Mood Muzik 2.

Whereas before it sounded like he would be fighting the shyt, it sounds like he wearing that shyt like a coat now.

I really don't like throwing around race comparisons, but if Joey was looking like Cage or Slug or Yela, he'd be filling up arenas and there'd be millions of folks holding up lighters and cell phones and crying at his shows and heralding him as the most emotionally honest and therapeutic MC of all time...

cause he really do be speaking from a place we all be at, but we really can't just..... let the shyt show. Cause it makes us look weak.

He earned my money with this one. Album of the Year.

I'm kinda glad Joe isn't filling up arenas with millions of people. It sounds selfish, but at the same time it makes him all the more personable. I've been to a few of his shows, and he always takes time to speak to as many people as he can, and he'll always do his best to try remembering you from somewhere.

As much as I want Joe to succeed, the fact he's not selling out arenas and shyt kinda makes the music a bit more special.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Regular Joe has returned...... :mjcry:

We all wanted Joey to go through them harsh realities so we could get some fire ass music (he even addresses it)....

but he's past all that now. Dude literally sounds like he's emotionally burned out. He's way past that hurt and angry Joey we saw on Mood Muzik 2.

Whereas before it sounded like he would be fighting the shyt, it sounds like he wearing that shyt like a coat now.

I really don't like throwing around race comparisons, but if Joey was looking like Cage or Slug or Yela, he'd be filling up arenas and there'd be millions of folks holding up lighters and cell phones and crying at his shows and heralding him as the most emotionally honest and therapeutic MC of all time...

cause he really do be speaking from a place we all be at, but we really can't just..... let the shyt show. Cause it makes us look weak.

He earned my money with this one. Album of the Year.

Yoooooooooooooooooo, how did I miss this post? :bryan: