Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
17090510165644993.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Does he mean there are black, white, Mexican Latinos etc? He lost me with the having different attitudes about different things. Smh Definiteky starts out as a trainwreck but that's a small clip. One thing he has a habit of doing is putting his foot in his mouth.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“All you Negroes are the same” :mjpls:

I mean this has been the mantra of American politics since its inception.

Black ppl think the same
Value the same things
Vote the same way
Like the same celebrities
Listen to the same music
Have the same religion
Etc.

If a cac wants to pander to black ppl, they do it the exact same way despite if they are Reublican or Democrat.

They go to a black church, learn a little dance, speak with some black vernacular, and eat something greasy.

Politicians aint slick, but yet this shyt keeps working on us for some sad reason

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My American bruhs, you guys are absolutely fukked for the next decade. Doesn’t matter who’s in office during the 2020s, your country is on the brink of sheer chaos.

Cant believe Dems rolled this guy out :francis: legit feel sorry for y’all.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Take your time and read it slowly..

Unlike the
African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse

:francis:So what’s a Jamaican born in America do they not fall under the African-American tag? Or a Nigerian born in America? I know the coli likes to say otherwise but if you are black and born in America you are an African American. You can have that tag and still embrace your heritage and be proud of it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take your time and read it slowly..

Unlike the
African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse

You're shooting him some bail, but let's be real.

That was a quote that is INCREDIBLY bad out of context that he laid out there for people like the Twitter user in the OP to feast on.

What's unfortunate is that we're running with the fukkup without checking the source of how we heard about it. I automatically question stuff like this when I hear about it from an account that's as right leaning as the one it came from.