Joe Biden calls game developers "little creeps" who make titles that "teach you how to kill"

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He’s starting to play himself out in my book...
Starting to? Son been disqualified to me. There's a reason why he has consistently failed to become president over the years. But if it's between him or Trumpito, I'm voting for him in a heartbeat. Only reason Biden is still ahead of the other Dem candidates is because of his black support. Older black people are still riding with him.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Starting to? Son been disqualified to me. There's a reason why he has consistently failed to become president over the years. But if it's between him or Trumpito, I'm voting for him in a heartbeat. Only reason Biden is still ahead of the other Dem candidates is because of his black support. Older black people are still riding with him.
I’m not even talking about voting, I’m just getting tired of seeing little things like what he did here.

Reminds me of a senile old man. I’m really tired of seeing senile old white men respected and elevated...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Biden wins the nomination (and he likely will), I’d be doing everything in my power to keep him from doing a debate against Trump as both will come off as inept and unfit to run for presidency.

That shyt will be pure fukkery television :snoop:
Trump already blew the doors off with fukkery. Minus well go all in on the shyt