Joe Biden calls game developers "little creeps" who make titles that "teach you how to kill"

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If Biden wins the nomination (and he likely will), I’d be doing everything in my power to keep him from doing a debate against Trump as both will come off as inept and unfit to run for presidency.

That shyt will be pure fukkery television :snoop:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Voice of reason here...

So you're comparing a movie that is rated R to a popular video game where millions of children have gone to strip clubs, kill nikkaz and develop stereotypes worldwide? Most games lack people of color but in GTA they don't have that problem.. nope. Goodfellas can actually teach you some real life shyt, gta, not sohh much...

I know you're trolling but there's plenty of video games out there that teach things.

There's nothing a movie can teach you that a video game can't.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
f48f6e16ad94c28924097796538f7f3a84ad7727.jpeg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So? What a pointless comment.
The point clearly went over your head which is ideal...
I know you're trolling but there's plenty of video games out there that teach things.

There's nothing a movie can teach you that a video game can't.
I hope you're trolling and not just incredibly naive. Like, :dahell: So games teach you about real life like movies can? Im watching selma right now, they just tried to March over a bridge. I guess if they played more pubg they would of had a better plan :francis:
Who is creepier, Joe or the girl he's touching :beli:bytch look like a muppet, he was doing her a favor...
father of the super predator crime bill
The Hillary bill, yes, the crack era was at its highest and white folks was shook. Black people suffered from the dealers to the victims from the collateral damage of it all. There were actual super predators out there just as there are today. They just all have jobs at ther white house now. Looking at the why everything happened I'd say it was a tactic to usher in gentrification since it's not a coincidence most crack areas nationwide have been gentrified. At least from DC to Brooklyn :manny:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
That would be the military mr. biden. The military teaches u how to kill, and a number of guys brought those killing tactics back home. Look how many of these mass shooter/cops killing unarmed kids have military backgrounds.

80 million people murdered over the span of five years in ww2. No video games involved.

What video game was responsible for us invading the vietamese, killing millions and losing 50,000 american troops? LBJ and Nixon played nintendo growing up?

This clowns an imbecile and hes been like this since the 90s, i dont understand why hes being given a free pass :pacspit: