Joe Biden and the democrats just CAPPED the price of insulin #BothSides

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who pays 800 a month for generic insulin? Such a fake accomplishment and headline...

Someone explain as I must be wrong???

Without getting technical, There are long acting and fast acting insulins with different dosing schedules that are only available in brand.

These brands have contracts with commercial insurances that change their formularies often.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:beli: Shills that don't read

Pharma Dems Saved The Drug Industry Half A Trillion Dollars

Corporate Dems saved Big Pharma $450 billion by watering down the party’s drug pricing plan.
Big Pharma’s massive lobbying campaign and advertising offensive against Democrats’ drug pricing plan saved the industry nearly half a trillion dollars. That represents a return of more than 1,700 times the investment the drug industry has made on lobbying Congress this year.

This outcome illustrates why industry groups are willing to throw ungodly sums of money at influencing Washington lawmakers. While spending hundreds of millions on lobbying and advocacy efforts might seem exorbitant, it’s nothing compared to the hundreds of billions these business interests stand to lose if legislative decisions don’t go their way.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Insulin should be free or at the very least dirt cheap like in other countries! Poor folk who can't get to Mexico or Canada are literally rationing just to survive. People seem to have forgotten how serious diabetes (especially type 1 diabetes) is.

Some of the post on r/Diabetes read like the walking dead

:mindblown:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
BREAKING: President Biden just slammed Republicans for voting on the side of Big-Pharma. Retweet to ensure every American knows Republicans stand for high drug costs that create massive profits for corporate CEOs.
GKQeRD2XgAAKqIu.jpg