Joe Biden and the democrats just CAPPED the price of insulin #BothSides

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
You are in no business to be calling any a "bytch" with that Trump dikk all down your throat like a CiscoFag
First of all, I am a woman. Secondly, you’re a p*ssy and he is a bytch because you’re truly in your feelings when all I did was repeat what I have read and seen in the news.

That is all. I don’t spew Trump rhetoric. Hell, I hardly post. Y’all out here screaming both sides, nikka both sides. So, what is really the problem?

You’re sensitive and responding out of emotion. Ew.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
First of all, I am a woman. Secondly, you’re a p*ssy and he is a bytch because you’re truly in your feelings when all I did was repeat what I have read and seen in the news.

That is all. I don’t spew Trump rhetoric. Hell, I hardly post. Y’all out here screaming both sides, nikka both sides. So, what is really the problem?

You’re sensitive and responding out of emotion. Ew.

Go and get you some dikk instead of blowing up thecoli with this hot air nonsense

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It caps copays, that’s it. Doesn’t apply to people without insurance who have to pay in full.

Half measures. I’m not even blaming Biden. This is on two Democrat senators who have held this process hostage for months and refuse to budge on drug prices. This could have been a transcendent W for the American people. Instead it’s a win with a huge asterisk.