Job interview for Pharm. Tech

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I worked with Humana insurance so I know about all the mishaps you guys are referring to...I took over 60 calls 5 7 minutes each helping people out with their insurance and medication..if done everythig in the book besides clinical..its no sweat to me... and if u were a pharm tech making 8 to 9 bucks u got gipped ...ive been in thisnfield 3 years if it wasnt for me i woulda been gone the first 6 months like the rest of my previous staff
or first class was 50 people 3 years ago and only 5 remain including me
if cvs sucks well shyt it sucks and ill try another retail pharm besides walmart unless they pay up or ill test my luck at a hospital

either way it looks good if i get the job go thru training etc and write a resignation letter if indont agree wit the position instead of just sayin....i quit

CVS starts new hires at 7.25-8 bucks in metro ATL. Thats a fact, especially now the economy sucks and major retailers are cutting back while increasing shift lengths and responsibilities. Im not shytting on your gig breh, especially since you been doing it for a while. Your experience gives you that salary bargaining power. But its not for me. You got patience. Have fun making PCI calls :damn:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
CVS starts new hires at 7.25-8 bucks in metro ATL. Thats a fact, especially now the economy sucks and major retailers are cutting back while increasing shift lengths and responsibilities. Im not shytting on your gig breh, especially since you been doing it for a while. Your experience gives you that salary bargaining power. But its not for me. You got patience. Have fun making PCI calls :damn:

nah nah im not defending my jobs lol im just sayin ...i shoulda asked what state u was in....in NC I started out with 9.00 and climbed up a coupe of dollars since then when I wasnt being lazy id pull well over a stack counting incentive and OT I was a quality analyst for a insurance company so i know the ins and outs.and took actually phone calls refills new scripts troubleshooting the website...registering for theinsurance quant decrease increases whatever and wveeything lol it all depends on state 2 state a pharm in cali can pull 70 a hr and tech can make 15 20..other states can go lower and lower all depends

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
nah nah im not defending my jobs lol im just sayin ...i shoulda asked what state u was in....in NC I started out with 9.00 and climbed up a coupe of dollars since then when I wasnt being lazy id pull well over a stack counting incentive and OT I was a quality analyst for a insurance company so i know the ins and outs.and took actually phone calls refills new scripts troubleshooting the website...registering for theinsurance quant decrease increases whatever and wveeything lol it all depends on state 2 state a pharm in cali can pull 70 a hr and tech can make 15 20..other states can go lower and lower all depends

True. I didnt realize you were up on game like that. I was under the impression you were relatively new in the field and i was trying to :cape: you and make you re-evaluate if its really the direction you wanted to go :laugh: I still stand by CVS being the worst company to work for. Hopefully they dont make your life a living hell like they did at the store i worked at.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
True. I didnt realize you were up on game like that. I was under the impression you were relatively new in the field and i was trying to :cape: you and make you re-evaluate if its really the direction you wanted to go :laugh: I still stand by CVS being the worst company to work for. Hopefully they dont make your life a living hell like they did at the store i worked at.

thanks bro, i think the people u work with have alot to do with it also..u can be a forbez top 10 company or whatever but if the management/locations environment etc is off then the whole place is off
from m experience i worked at the top location in stars but as far as being their physically it was pretty ghetto and shytty but stat wise we was unfukeitable its so many loopholes and chambers to this shyt i rather just go at instead of wonder what if.....somepeople cant put off bullshyt and just do what they gotta do i seen bullshyt and negativity consume the hell out of people because they take in too much from their job and they bring that shyt home...i try to be above that shyt if thr workload is heavy then fuk it ill grind it out im black i expect a old white man or lady to be in their ways and say somethin slick but im above their ignorance at the end of theday u came here and u got me to handle our scripts take it or leave it

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
u seem intelligent enough to have a better job bro, step yo shyt up, stop settling for less, thats my opinion :manny:

like i said 15$ in cali ain't shyt, u just have enough to eat living paycheck to paycheck, if thats your thing go for it

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
3 years experience
Workinf on my Cert for NC
Send me as much 3rd Energy you can spare
:blessed:
I just hope they don't jusge my appearance. I'm a clean cut male with twist no dreds. Slickly hair no splint ends or fuzz. But to the norm I'm scary looking :/ I was a Quality Analyst for 3 years while doing the job of a Pharm.Tech without the Job title
Im going to play some positive Lil B tracks to open up my chakras :blessed:
I wouldn't mind working my way up and going to school for medical..anybody have experience in that field? Also it's for CVS ..I think Walgreens isnthe Capo of the retail field

Which books did you use to study for the Pharm Tech?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
u seem intelligent enough to have a better job bro, step yo shyt up, stop settling for less, thats my opinion :manny:

like i said 15$ in cali ain't shyt, u just have enough to eat living paycheck to paycheck, if thats your thing go for it
may I ask what your suggestions are in terms of higher paying opportunities:mjpls:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Which books did you use to study for the Pharm Tech?

honestly i would google your state then pharm tech training and work from there
or locate a school that offers the classes and majors and ask for references...i dont know yet if theres a universal book that can be used nationally i dont wanna give u a book u read it and it has little to no information presented in your states qualifications and testing

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

nikka wtf gimme my cotdamn dap back looooooooooool im fukin cryin
i came in here think nikkas about to build on some real community shyt on aome black panther shyt on some share your loophole corporate secrets and this nikka
im fukin done loool imgoin to bed