Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
3 years experience
Workinf on my Cert for NC
Send me as much 3rd Energy you can spare
:blessed:
I just hope they don't jusge my appearance. I'm a clean cut male with twist no dreds. Slickly hair no splint ends or fuzz. But to the norm I'm scary looking :/ I was a Quality Analyst for 3 years while doing the job of a Pharm.Tech without the Job title
Im going to play some positive Lil B tracks to open up my chakras :blessed:
I wouldn't mind working my way up and going to school for medical..anybody have experience in that field? Also it's for CVS ..I think Walgreens isnthe Capo of the retail field

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I was a pharmacy tech in high school and during my first two years in college for Walgreens. It was okay. Good luck on your interview. It's really just about good customer service and being okay working on a pill counting assembly line.

It was a fun high school/college gig.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I'm a certified pharmacy tech..Best advice is work your way up to getting into a hospital pharmacy.

I did a internship at walgreens wasn't bad, but I dipped at worked at a compounding pharmacy and got laid off. Job market sucks around here

Wish you luck breh

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm a certified pharmacy tech..Best advice is work your way up to getting into a hospital pharmacy.

I did a internship at walgreens wasn't bad, but I dipped at worked at a compounding pharmacy and got laid off. Job market sucks around here

Wish you luck breh

can u get me oxys?

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
If you have a genuine interest in pharmacy do your best to let that show. customer service is important when working retail.

My best advice is to take the experience and go to pharmacy school. Don't know how old you are but in 6 years you can make 100k. All the pre-reqs can be done at a community college

The experience of working in a pharmacy for a couple years will put you ahead staring pharmacy school.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I'm trying to get into this field. Somebody tell me what I gotta do just to get in at the entry level. I know I need some certifications. Help a brother out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Pharmacy is definitely a good field to go into. Retail has more opportunities but i think hospital pays more. it's all about customer service like everyone says. and wanting to advance to better things. pharmacists are going to constantly be in high demand. especially now with the baby boomers all reaching or about to reach retirement age. don't know the stats but that's lots of people and money being spent on medication. people gonna always be sick. anybody can be certified and take the test. depends on your state since each is different. shouldn't be much different for each state, just the laws on required certification. that's one of my main goals. i have the books and everything. just need to study them and take that test.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
can u get me oxys?
sorry breh

I'm trying to get into this field. Somebody tell me what I gotta do just to get in at the entry level. I know I need some certifications. Help a brother out.
Look up local trade schools or even find a school online. Some places pay for training and certs. I'm gonna tell you now, lots of bs to learn how to count pills.

Here's some links I used while I was starting out.

PHARMCATALYST - A Website for Pharmacy Students
Pre-Pharmacy FAQ: schools, applications, the profession, useful links, etc | Pre-Pharmacy | Student Doctor Network