jlova-reincar-broke-im in your city

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Maybe some of yall ugly or have halatosis i dont have a problem pulling white women or black or anything in between regardless of city or country....

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That cuz all them not actually from toronto. They are from sauga. Durham. All college students prolly there for frosh week. U should see the white girls in london on. Toronto is dope. Blond girls lust the kid so i aint gonna complain. But even the ones in la feel the same way. They are more direct while to girls seem so subliminal it irks me

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women here are more prudish. The biggest slut got ghe game of a normal usa girl in my experience.dunno if thars good or bad. I guess both.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
That cuz all them not actually from toronto. They are from sauga. Durham. All college students prolly there for frosh week. U should see the white girls in london on. Toronto is dope. Blond girls lust the kid so i aint gonna complain. But even the ones in la feel the same way. They are more direct while to girls seem so subliminal it irks me

breh i was at vaughan ..cotdamn that place is clean as fukk
i was :ohlawd:

the type of place to raise your kids

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just sayin cuz there is nothin much to do in vaughan. actually luxie is out there. if u into italian girls there is a lot of them there.