JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I see yall got the capes out for racist smug cac already.

Stop it. I see NO ONE in here has (and hell, better not) 'cape' for this dude. I believe her 100% that this happened and JJ said it.

The point of this is- why today would she post this? This has been 20+ years. He was a player in the league. He was an announcer on national TV. Why today?
Also, why did she tell this story and not @ JJ himself. She still didnt even say his name. We all know who she is talking about and she STILL didnt say the name. Why?

Daps
Unless she got video proof this aint going nowhere
Yup.

The Media will need social media proof that she accused him of this in the past.

If this is the first time she's ever aired JJ out publicly, nothing will happen. If other folks step forward and corroborate....JJ might get his walking papers before he coaches a single game.

Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees......mmmm.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Stop it. I see NO ONE in here has (and hell, better not) 'cape' for this dude. I believe her 100% that this happened and JJ said it.

The point of this is- why today would she post this? This has been 20+ years. He was a player in the league. He was an announcer on national TV. Why today?
Also, why did she tell this story and not @ JJ himself. She still didnt even say his name. We all know who she is talking about and she STILL didnt say the name. Why?
If I recall correctly another black woman accused him saying something similar to her years ago.

That combined with how he comes off as person makes me think he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.