JJ Reddikk Using the N-Word and Calling his Girl a Sp*c

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How fast people forget.... all for agendas too.... :francis:
Because he was going at people we don't like. I don't play that shyt, that's why I was laughing at the people in the thread cheering him on when he first went viral. He acts like he was some good/great player, when the reality is that he was a bench warming cac who is racist.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I knew this shyt in the back of my head the entire time. What I mean is, I remember this thread and him being a racist. But I keep seeing that never brought up. The media never brings it up. Then the "chink" video happened and again, it got swept under the rug. And still the old shyt was never brought up. I honestly started to think maybe I had him confused with another player. Cause even all the black athletes and media was silent on it...

THEN he called out Mad Dog for that shut up and play comment. And still it's lingering.. Like isn't he a racist too....

Someone must have been thinking the same thing, cause here we are. Now I can't say it's true based off a lawsuit and no witnesses. But after that chink video, the burden of proof is on him

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you got dirt, no matter how long ago it was, No matter how loved you are. If you get too much burn someone’s gonna dig that shyt up and try to cancel you. Let’s see if this gains any traction.

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As smug as JJ Roddikk be looking and he went to fukking Duke remember the Lacrosse players?

Ya'll actually thought this muthafukka was cool you can tell how he looks at Stephen A he be sitting there thinking some crazy racist shyt.

fukk outta here with some JJ Reddikk he wasn't even that great of a shooter.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How soon we forget this is the same dude who used a slur when nba players were wishing chinese fans a happy new year.

“I just wanted to wish all the nba chynk fans, happy new year”
I remember that shyt…. It was so natural and casual they didn’t even notice it in editing.

I forgot he was racist