Superstar
Daps
Where did ever say nikka? :comeon:

Until there's proof, JJ aight with me :salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…cats was just sucking him off in another thread…

cracka might be racist behind closed doors but I can’t front his commentary is a breath of fresh air from the usual talking heads (been watching ESPN a lot recently)…dude is even-tone with no over-the-top emotional rants…just intelligent, reasonable commentary :ehh:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
jj.jpg

JJ Redikk Allegedly Called Ex-Girlfriend Racial Slurs

We first reported a legal document that was drawn up in 2007 by lawyers representing NBA player J.J. Redikk and his then-pregnant boo, model groupie Vanessa Lopez. The document is a contract that seems to be the result of Redikk and Lopez negotiating how her abortion should be handled.
Now it looks like emails where JJ is allegedly calling his ex-boo racial slurs have surfaced….
Via Terez Owens reports:Los Angeles Clippers sharp shooter JJ Redikk is still feeling the effects of a 2007 document he and ex-girlfriend Vanessa Lopez signed in which she said she had decided to have an abortion, J.J. Redikk has always said Lopez had never been pregnant with a child fathered by him. If that was the case, why was he so clearly upset at her. Check out these emails JJ wrote to Vanessa Lopez. The emails may or may not be included in a book currently being shopped by Lopez.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
cracka might be racist behind closed doors but I can’t front his commentary is a breath of fresh air from the usual talking heads (been watching ESPN a lot recently)…dude is even-tone with no over-the-top emotional rants…just intelligent, reasonable commentary :ehh:

Yup.

I hated him as a kid cause he played for Duke and I was raised and then went to Maryland after he left to the NBA.

But he's a really good color analyst and commentator. And his podcast is dope.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps