JJ Reddikk Using the N-Word and Calling his Girl a Sp*c

BangerzAOTY

Banned
Daps
I don't think this will make it to ESPN, even if it does on a show like PTI CacCac Reddikk will still be embraced by his teammates, it's a cac ran league.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I would be shocked to find out if he didn't say racist shyt in private. Fact is most white people are racist.
bytch ain't even black, she's a legit latina :smh: stupid cacs.
She is Afro-Latina.
pwIe3d3.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch ain't even black, she's a legit latina :smh: stupid cacs.

I think she's mixed breh but JJ calls her a spic. Dude is probably only fukking with her because of the Latina part anyway, which is probably why JJ mentioned it. :laff:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
http://i0.wp.com/www.beyondthebuzzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/cousinsredikk2.gif?resize=447%2C204 http://i0.wp.com/www.beyondthebuzze...ads/2013/11/cousinsredikk2.gif?resize=447,204
He was prolly thinkin :mjpls: "******"

killacal

Banned
Daps
Right, these hos probably frequent the same clubs and hangouts as NBA players. They probably just magically appear whenever dudes go to the bathroom. It's all contrived.
But theyre dating the same bytches tho :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It was his brother that called and used the N word racial epithet, not JJ himself. I doubt he's truly racist against blacks being around them and playing basketball without incident. Probably just your typical suburban dude. It is what it is.

:childplease:

dude grew up in virginia went to duke, your acting like hes playing in the nba for free, for 8 million a year id hoop it up with anyone.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
ever since i started visiting this site, its been hard to not think that most white people think they feel "superior"

I can't look at my white 'friends' the same anymore

That's your first problem. Not saying there ain't tons of racist white people but most of the people on this site are delusional,insecure, basement dwellers. My opinion of my white friends I have known for years isn't going to change because of some Internet forum and yours shouldn't either.

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
That's your first problem. Not saying there ain't tons of racist white people but most of the people on this site are delusional,insecure, basement dwellers. My opinion of my white friends I have known for years isn't going to change because of some Internet forum and yours shouldn't either.
I wasn't exactly serious, but I should have said associates instead of the few white friends I've known my whole life. I actually had a run in with an associate who was white over some racial shyt to think of it.Its all good

anyways I'm a firm believer in tit for tat https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tit_for_tat