JJ Reddikk Using the N-Word and Calling his Girl a Sp*c

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...uille-o-neal-harassed-affair-article-1.462147

These cats really just pass around the same hoes.:ohhh::patrice::steviej:Snoop was ahead of the game with All About You.:steviej:

there's a reason they all share the same hoes. atheletes don't work a normal job, so they ain't gonna meet regular decent, non-goldigers in conventional ways. when your life consist of being at the club, strip club, and being at sporting events, then you're gonna pretty much end up surrounded by the same circle of groupies in the various NBA cities.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Stop deflecting, crakkker. I can give two fukks about Reddneck.

You have any proof of my whiteness? :stopitslime: You don't. You got 20K posts and still a fukkin follower. Hope they gentrifying your neighborhood right now and your entire family parishes in that wasteland New Jersey :pacspit:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a reason they all share the same hoes. atheletes don't work a normal job, so they ain't gonna meet regular decent, non-goldigers in conventional ways. when your life consist of being at the club, and being at sporting events, then you're gonna pretty much end up surrounded by the same circle of groupies in the various NBA cities.

Right, these hos probably frequent the same clubs and hangouts as NBA players. They probably just magically appear whenever dudes go to the bathroom. It's all contrived.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No friend. Hes a racist and its sickening.

It was his brother that called and used the N word racial epithet, not JJ himself. I doubt he's truly racist against blacks being around them and playing basketball without incident. Probably just your typical suburban dude. It is what it is.