JJ Red!ck becomes next HC of the LA Lakers

GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Laker fans been furious at Bron already this is gonna be the funniest season thread next year :dead:

goodluck-luck.gif

So much more potential moves to make this even better -
  • Draft Bronny
  • Sign Pat Bev
  • Trade for Draymond

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lakers are gonna be a pure circus 🎪 next season

1st time head coach
Drafting Bronny
AD and Bron a year older

They will be getting all the attention
The funniest sub-story to me is JJ gonna be giving the Lakers white players hell on the low :bryan: gonna make sure they non athletic asses can knock down shots from anywhere and know that playbook front to back

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I just don’t understand how they’re bending over like this to a 40 year old LeBron who’s career is almost at its end and hasn’t led them higher than a 7 seed in 4 years

Maybe JJ ends up being legit but anybody thinking this ain’t a Bron/Klutch call is delusional
They don't keep coaches longer than 2-3 years anyway :gucci: this isn't a big deal man that Laker job fukking sucks if you don't magically 3peat for them, he's gonna age like the president by the time he leaves

I can't believe so many people in here upset someone got that trap of a job :dead: we got black coaches running the Finals, that W is way bigger than JJ to the lakers

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
If I was JJ, I wouldn't fukk with the Lakers. The Franchise has been nothing but a media circus with no bright future. He is going to be under great scrutiny and pressure to deliver a championship. Anything less than that is going to be deemed as a complete failure.