JJ Red!ck becomes next HC of the LA Lakers

GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
That fat spic Anthony Irwin wants to be a Lakers insider so bad. He’s a podcaster. He’s been copping pleas the past couple weeks about why he didn’t know about the Hurley stuff. Not saying it won’t be JJ, but I’m not rolling with a Lakers breaking news from Anthony Irwin.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
LeBron having the podcast with him was not a good look. I thought he’d learned from the Decision about optics in the media.

Oh well :yeshrug:. If they hire him I just hope he has a good staff around him.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
So nobody besides Irwin has verified this yet?
Apparently J Williams let it slip on First take or get up or whatever show he's on.
That fat spic Anthony Irwin wants to be a Lakers insider so bad. He’s a podcaster. He’s been copping pleas the past couple weeks about why he didn’t know about the Hurley stuff. Not saying it won’t be JJ, but I’m not rolling with a Lakers breaking news from Anthony Irwin.
Can't stand him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just don’t understand how they’re bending over like this to a 40 year old LeBron who’s career is almost at its end and hasn’t led them higher than a 7 seed in 4 years

And to add to that they caught a break in 2020. LeBron/AD were able to rest for months before the playoffs started and then got to play in a bingo hall with no road games.

Since then... what have they done :francis:

RAX 010

NYG LWO Mets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I voted Yes
Can't hurt to have a coach who's main weapon was shooting . essentially having a shooting coach hopefully instilling a new culture shoot first ask questions later

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
A master manipulator and a habitual liar too

download-jpeg.jpg
:laff:

Yo you stupid!