Jinder Mahal entrance appreciation

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Booking failed Jinder during his title run. I thought they could have done more with his character but then they had him cut the same promo over and over. I also liked that they tried something different.
:manny:

Yeah I know it’s blasphemous to say anything but “Jinder Mahal was the worst WWE Champion ever” and trust me, it wasn’t that good but I didn’t mind the decision to put the belt on him, it was different at least and the beginning of the reign was interesting until they turned him into just another generic foreign heel. Plus Nakamura should’ve beat him at SummerSlam, the reign just went on for too long.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Yeah I know it’s blasphemous to say anything but “Jinder Mahal was the worst WWE Champion ever” and trust me, it wasn’t that good but I didn’t mind the decision to put the belt on him, it was different at least and the beginning of the reign was interesting until they turned him into just another generic foreign heel. Plus Nakamura should’ve beat him at SummerSlam, the reign just went on for too long.
Honestly that's Vince in his bag. Start with something new, do it over and over until the fans get sick of it, bury talent. :snoop: I loved Jinders initial start with the champion title.

To this

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"To my people, in my language.. of Punjabi :youngsabo:"

:blessed:

One of my personal GOAT moments was when he randomly won that first six pack challenge over Luke Harper (:to:) and Sami Zayn.. the crowd was like :dwillhuh:, but then he stepped up to the plate and proved Vince made the right call by cutting a :fire: promo about discrimination and got some serious heat..

They should've continued down that path with him, but I don't think the E didn't want to cross that line (which I don't blame em for :yeshrug:), so he became a generic heel cracking lame Mr Miyagi jokes at nakamura instead :beli: ..

On a side note,, that same six pack challenge started the build to Sami Zayn's heel run that just ended last month, Sami seems like such a natural face, but I just realized that he was a heel for a LONG time..! :whoo: