Jinder Mahal entrance appreciation

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
he needs to work on his mean mug, looks like he's about to laugh instead of looking menacing
nintchdbpict000324107518.jpg

:gucci:

He needs to do what?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A digital red carpet and a real carpet in ring. That's it. Y'all overhyped that? :gucci:

It's cool, but nothing great. Came in thinking it would rival Balor or Naka. :beli:

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Jinder has the opportunity to turn WWE into a spectacle again

gets legit heat from white/American fans :banderas:
looks like a "champion" (big, tall ripped) :manny:
has a presence :wow:

they should really keep investing in him. Give him an insanely long title run just for the fyck of it.

I love wrestling. I love AJ Styles and KO and what they can do in the ring. But I'm sick of the "you deserve it" chants and everything being about the "spot". AJ is innovative as hell and definitely the best in the business, but what Jinder brings is what Yokozuna brought. It's what late Andre brought. I'm not saying breh is on those levels :whoa: but Yokozuna wrestled damn near the same two matches (the dominant win and the dominant win with a twist where he loses). It's not always about the best wrestler. Sometimes it's about the best spectacle and this entrance and Jinder's persona shows that he is one of the best spectacles in the WWE right now.

What's that?

4155663_orig.jpg