Jinder Mahal entrance appreciation

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Jinder has the opportunity to turn WWE into a spectacle again

gets legit heat from white/American fans :banderas:
looks like a "champion" (big, tall ripped) :manny:
has a presence :wow:

they should really keep investing in him. Give him an insanely long title run just for the fyck of it.

I love wrestling. I love AJ Styles and KO and what they can do in the ring. But I'm sick of the "you deserve it" chants and everything being about the "spot". AJ is innovative as hell and definitely the best in the business, but what Jinder brings is what Yokozuna brought. It's what late Andre brought. I'm not saying breh is on those levels :whoa: but Yokozuna wrestled damn near the same two matches (the dominant win and the dominant win with a twist where he loses). It's not always about the best wrestler. Sometimes it's about the best spectacle and this entrance and Jinder's persona shows that he is one of the best spectacles in the WWE right now.

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I wish the video wasn't edited like that and I have a feeling that they were late on the digital carpet. Like maybe it's supposed to look like he's walking on the carpet instead of in front of it.

Despite all of that, I loved it. Just screams star and big deal. More than a lot of recent champs if we're honest.

Even got the Triple H 360 pan. :wow: