JIMQUISITION: A Vertical Slice Of Steaming Bullshots

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yes because the channel became more about the transition than the games. Waste of a decent brand.

He was starting to trend downward sometime after the whole Anthem fiasco, his whole AAA/Lootboxes crusade & Golddust/wrestling schtick was becoming stale. This trans stuff only sped it up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He was starting to trend downward sometime after the whole Anthem fiasco, his whole AAA/Lootboxes crusade & Golddust/wrestling schtick was becoming stale. This trans stuff only sped it up.
And now the gaming world has come around to those anti-live service game views.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
And now the gaming world has come around to those anti-live service game views.

Are you really giving credit to Jim Sterling for something so obvious that everyone was talking about :what: If anything overwatch and it’s fukkery put it on the map for a lot of the casuals

Correlation does not equal causation. Seriously breh you not a bad poster but I really can’t with you sometimes. :why:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are you really giving credit to Jim Sterling for something so obvious that everyone was talking about :what: If anything overwatch and it’s fukkery put it on the map for a lot of the casuals

Correlation does not equal causation. Seriously breh you not a bad poster but I really can’t with you sometimes. :why:
No I'm not saying he caused it. You can be early to saying something and be right about it and have the world come to see things the way you do later while not necessarily being the cause but still being right about what you said.

You watch mainstream YouTube and those influences talk around industry Ills or don't mention them so they can continue to have positive relationships with companies that send them free products.

Sterling was one of those people that shat on those companies to the point they terminated any relationship or dealing. Now that it's easy to shyt on live service games you see anybody doing it.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps

giphy.webp

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Get pregnant by getting fukked in your transgender vagina brehs
Nah I'm good:russ:

I can't believe this is Jim.

Absolutely saddening.

I still remember the day I found out he transitioned, I was talking to my brother about one of his videos so I decided to check back in... I almost fell out of my chair laughing, shyt looked ridiculous. Same thing happened to philosophy tube, one day he's standing in front of a bookshelf doing monthly recommendations and the next thing you know he's looking like Wendy Williams doing sketches :smh:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching these videos on micro transactions in 2023 reminds me of those stranded Japanese soldiers that didn't know World War II was over for 30 years.
Gamers indifference to the terrible business practices publishers engage in is exactly how we got to the point a company felt comfortable enough changing $10 for a 20 second cutscene.

That's 14% the price of the full game that has a 7-8 hour story for a small cutscene. We never should have accepted micro transactions. Now that it's been normalize people will shrug it off or defend it. The favorite defense is you don't have to buy it. Notice those people don't say the company could price it fairly.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Watching these videos on micro transactions in 2023 reminds me of those stranded Japanese soldiers that didn't know World War II was over for 30 years.

And here's the thing; ppl still what huge open worlds with high tech NPC's and a bunch of shyt to do for years to come.

But, hate;

People already want GTA 6 to be the most advanced piece of media ever, but, bytch about shark cards