JIMQUISITION: A Vertical Slice Of Steaming Bullshots

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
x9Hg2f3.gif
Jim is Stephanie now. Retains the name Jim because of brand recognition I guess. Torpedoed their career when they went trans.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is what pure mental illness looks like :scust: So sad that society encourages this.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Jim is Stephanie now. Retains the name Jim because of brand recognition I guess. Torpedoed their career when they went trans.
Yes because the channel became more about the transition than the games. Waste of a decent brand.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes because the channel became more about the transition than the games. Waste of a decent brand.
Sterling raised some good points about the game industry that most mainstream YouTubers wouldn’t give much traction to because the stuff he said got him blacklisted from review copies from many companies. It’s a shame that like you said the transition began to overshadow everything.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

Sterling raised some good points about the game industry that most mainstream YouTubers wouldn’t give much traction to because the stuff he said got him blacklisted from review copies from many companies. It’s a shame that like you said the transition began to overshadow everything.

At the time he was the main voice pointing out the push for corporate AAA/GaaS stupidities; even in the midst of the ranting you could tell his stuff was on point, well researched, etc.

As far as his personal issues :hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i had no idea jim got into that cuck stuff. i had heard he was bisexual then became non-binary then later showed up with titties. either way the ranting outsider thing got kinda old but jim made great points. also, that PC elitist character was hilarious.