Jimmy Fallon went from top 10 to not even mentioned at all

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder who watches these late night shows.. People are really staying up past midnight on Mon - Thursday nights to watch a talk show? :dahell:
late night with leno, letterman, kimmel, fallon, colbert has always started at 10:30pm here in dallas. ends at 11:30pm

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He was awful on SNL, had a failed movie career, then became a big success on Late Night/The Tonight Show. Never understood his appeal as a talk show host or why he got any late night gig in the first place. Is he still #1 in the ratings, though?

I grew out of these late night talk shows when I was a teenager, but I'll check a Colbert clip every now and then. :manny:
I guess he gets props for resurrecting his career, he pretty much had nothing going for him after his shytty movies. But Lorne Michaels pretty much said make him the host of Late Night or I won't produce, so that's why he's there, and pretty much backed into the Tonight Show job when they screwed over Conan

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Louis CK was lowkey punking his bytch ass, and all Fallon did was laugh and agree a couple weeks back.

You like naps better than sleep?!?!:krs:

What the fukk are you talking about?:scust: