Jimmy Fallon went from top 10 to not even mentioned at all

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Isn't this entire late night format obsolete tho? Who watches any of that shyt?!

People who watch what's "trending" on youtube. i can't believe there's a market for that lip sync battle shyt. somebody put that on tv at a family gathering i was at and no one laughed

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Dude laughs at everything and loves everyone.. the Trump shyt turned alot of people off. I think Colbert is doing better in the ratings now. Plus, Jimmy isn't political, and thats what people want to watch now, with who's in office.

Colbert's show has gotten much better.
:dwillhuh: Whoa that's a major L. I don't watch any of the late night shows other than being on as background TV & watching John Oliver on YouTube, but I know all the late night comedians focus on Trump. If Fallon ain't doing that, that shyt gotta hurt his ratings:

While major news networks have struggled to figure out the right way to cover the Trump administration, political satirists like Samantha Bee, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, and Seth Meyers have demonstrated why comedy can be such a powerful antidote to bullshyt.

The first few months of the Trump administration have been a goldmine for late-night comedians and political satirists. Shows like Full Frontal With Samantha Bee, Saturday Night Live, and Late Night With Seth Meyers have enjoyed ratings boosts thanks to their regular lampooning of the Trump White House.

But beyond the jokes and sight gags, political satirists have done an excellent job of seriously covering the Trump administration — sometimes even better than major TV news networks. And that’s because while traditional journalists feel compelled to take President Trump’s often absurd statements and conspiracy theories seriously, political satirists have demonstrated an extremely low tolerance for bullshyt.

After they had the behind the scenes shake up at colbert things changed.

Sad to say,but trump winning was the best thing to happen to colbert.

Gave him a huge boost in ratings.

:ohhh: What behind the scenes shyt? I need to watch Colbert's Trump segments.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Colbert has been number 1 in ratings for 2 straight months now....ever since trump got elected. Surprising because he was dead last. Even he said in his monologue "trump provides jobs, he saved mine" :heh: something like that

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder who watches these late night shows.. People are really staying up past midnight on Mon - Thursday nights to watch a talk show? :dahell:
You think people only live on the east coast?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
He was awful on SNL, had a failed movie career, then became a big success on Late Night/The Tonight Show. Never understood his appeal as a talk show host or why he got any late night gig in the first place. Is he still #1 in the ratings, though?

I grew out of these late night talk shows when I was a teenager, but I'll check a Colbert clip every now and then. :manny: