Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is hilarious. I love the NBA

Thibs completely botched this team. T-Wolves had the brightest future in the NBA a couple years ago, now they are Seattle bound :wow:

If I was calling the shots I would be petty as fukk and send him to the Hawks, Kings, etc... Banish his ass to the NetherRealm :pacspit:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Exactly. You have a guy with an axe to grind who hasn’t been in practice or training camp full of energy, against guys who’ve been on the road. Ain’t nobody going hard except guys trying to get a spot.

You're right. But if your teammate who has been shyttin on you in the media is on the court in front of you with a bunch of scrubs STILL TALKIN shyt AND BALLIN ON YOU and you still not going hard then you p*ssy :manny:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right. But if your teammate who has been shyttin on you in the media is on the court in front of you with a bunch of scrubs STILL TALKIN shyt AND BALLIN ON YOU and you still not going hard then you p*ssy :manny:
I wouldn’t have gave him the satisfaction of going hard against him in a scrimmage but I would’ve squared up with him tho :mjlit: