Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
jimmy is basically equivalent to a shawn marion type level type impact player

and he's getting all this coverage :mjlol:

a 3rd level player and espn is eating this up

Ya'll really need to stop underrating dude. IDK where that started but hes def resides in the tier right under the Surefire HOF players such as LB, Curry, Harden, etc...yeah he won't will a title as the best player but if fukking Lebron can't even reliably do that now either why do you think its okay to slight Butler for that? He easily adds like 10-15 wins to most teams in the league. Thats 2nd tier talent and obvs worth the headaches he brings.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
From FB (so most likely definitely not true, but funny regardless):

43576707_2454901744535038_6911311005918167040_n.jpg

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Pj is more important to beating the warriors than you think. Butler can't play center when you go small. Tucker, Melo, Harden, Gordon and Paul will most likely be that closing lineup
Pretty sure butler is bigger in stature than Tucker (pause) and if they wanted to get creative he has the personality to want that kind of challenge ... besides Tucker is 33 already .. he might be one of those sudden decline players ... seems like an easy decision IMO ..you’d figure going against a team with 5 Allstars you’d want more Allstar calibre talent to compete not more role players:hubie:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll really need to stop underrating dude. IDK where that started but hes def resides in the tier right under the Surefire HOF players such as LB, Curry, Harden, etc...yeah he won't will a title as the best player but if fukking Lebron can't even reliably do that now either why do you think its okay to slight Butler for that? He easily adds like 10-15 wins to most teams in the league. Thats 2nd tier talent and obvs worth the headaches he brings.
the coli is full of dumb nikkas who like saying stupid shyt

idk even know why nikkas are so mad to be undermining Jimmy like this, when most of these dodo brain nikkas are not even Timberwolf fans. You dont see @Tony_Bromo or any of them saying retarded shyt like these nikkas are saying

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Truthfully tho Butler doesnt have alot of leverage..Thibs would rather the season be fukkery with him,then be lottery bound without him...

Theyre not obligated to move him by his personal deadlines....I kinda dig Thibs games of pretending to ask for too much knowing he wont get a deal done...i wanna see Jimmy and Kat throwing hands during a game :blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
the coli is full of dumb nikkas who like saying stupid shyt

idk even know why nikkas are so mad to be undermining Jimmy like this, when most of these dodo brain nikkas are not even Timberwolf fans. You dont see @Tony_Bromo or any of them saying retarded shyt like these nikkas are saying

I live in Minneapolis and I'm from Chicago so I've seen my fair share of Butler. Breh is nice and has that attitude of "I'm working my ass off, why aren't you" that definitely can rub people the run way :mjlol: but to say he not a top 20 minimum talent? when there is like what 400 people in the NBA, making him top 5% in the world? That's silliness. Hes very very good and if you put him on one of these stacked ass teams they instantly become scarier no matter which one it is. To say otherwise is just foolishness imo. I'd love to see him on the rockets as they could definitely give GS some serious go this year as long as they don't go full retard with the 3s for a whole half again.