Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I dont get the diva shyt.

He only beefs with teammates that dont go as hard as he does. On the Bulls he had to carry a bunch of young scrubs like Valentine, Portis etc who would be joking and laughing during losses. So he would call em out.

I think his approach is wrong and that he's not a natural leader bc he was always an underdog type player not a top recruit/AAU prodigy. Feels like he tried to do the Kobe thing but its not natural and he dont have the accolades to make ppl listen.

Same shyt happen in Minny. Wiggins n Towns dont go all in so Jimmy gets vexed. Seems to me he not bytching about not getting shots or selfish shyt. He just wants teammates that care about winning 100% and will put in the work.

He just shouldnt be bytching to tbe media..

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No way I trade for Gordon he has rebounded nicely on the rockets but he was injured so much with the pels I just dont trust him lol.

nikka THE ROCKETS ARE ARGUABLY THE FAVORITES
IF THEY CAN ADD MELO
THEN SWAP GORDON
FOR FOR A TOP 3 TWO WAY PLAYER.

LOSING ARIZA BECOMES A JOKE AT THAT POINT.
:devil:
:evil:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

IF THEY CAN ADD MELO
THEN SWAP GORDON

It's funny to me some of the players fans are talking about as being untouchable in a trade for Jimmy. fukking Gordon? Richardson? Meh whatever I don't get it

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny to me some of the players fans are talking about as being untouchable in a trade for Jimmy. fukking Gordon? Richardson? Meh whatever I don't get it

The rockets won’t be able to pay him what he wants, that’s why there should be some hesitation. The heat however, should jump on whatever they are asking for and try to move one or two bad contracts to Sacramento for an additional first rounder.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The rockets won’t be able to pay him what he wants, that’s why there should be some hesitation. The heat however, should jump on whatever they are asking for and try to move one or two bad contracts to Sacramento for an additional first rounder.
If they get his bird rights, they can pay him as much as the max

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

IF THEY CAN ADD MELO
THEN SWAP GORDON

That maybe I still don't think it will happen imo.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
The way the Rockets owner talked about the luxury tax I doubt he would be excited too max Butler out. Locks himself into the repeater tax as CP3 & Butler get older & start slowing down plus they come with injury history. They already pretty much locked in to the repeater tax the next 2 years anyway as is.

I would keep Gordon if I was Houston. He fits better than I think Butler would & is under contract on a bargain deal for another year after this so you don't have to worry about Butler just leaving for whatever reason. Because then you're stuck because you don't have the money to replace him & CP3 is another year older.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think Jalen Rose had the right idea. Toronto should try to get Jimmy and ride out a Jimmy/Kawhi season and hope both stay. If they dont then let both walk, trade Lowry and rebuild