Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Wolves trying to eat the biggest shyt sandwich possible if all they get is Gordon & a Houston 1st. That's before sending a pick of their own to the Kings to move Dieng. Houston 1st is going to be late enough it might as well be a 2nd rounder & Gordon alone replacing Butler ain't enough to help them attempt to get back to the playoffs, so their probably sending a lottery pick to dump Dieng :picard:

If their sending him to Houston they should only do it if they get Tucker too so they can trade him (& probably Gordon) off later for maybe another pick.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Getting Eric Gordon and anything else while dumping Dieng is a pretty good get. Gordon's the perfect shooter for them at the 2 next to Wiggins and Teague.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I still don't understand why this nikka thinks he is worthy of demanding a trade and y'all nikkas is gassing him up. What has this nikka ever done? I haven't followed his career that closely but I'm pretty sure he hasn't ever even reached a conference final :mjlol: y'all nikkas get gassed up on highlights for bum nikkas like this dude who is a paul george nikka that will never do anything and won't even be mentioned in 3 years when they lose their athleticism

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I still don't understand why this nikka thinks he is worthy of demanding a trade and y'all nikkas is gassing him up. What has this nikka ever done? I haven't followed his career that closely but I'm pretty sure he hasn't ever even reached a conference final :mjlol: y'all nikkas get gassed up on highlights for bum nikkas like this dude who is a paul george nikka that will never do anything and won't even be mentioned in 3 years when they lose their athleticism

:comeon: You never followed his career yet ur compelled to shyt on Jimmy Butler? Kill urself.
Lol@calling Jimmy Butler a bum. I’m done with this f@&$ board.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Kings probably trying dump shrump off somewhere....

His contract is expiring though

If it means keeping PJ Tucker then so be it. It's basically a swap of Gordan for Butler. And thats a f**** steal. Morey should get GM of the year if he can pull this off.

CP3
Harden
Butler
Tuck
Capela

w/ Melo coming off the bench. Thats an amazing lineup.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:comeon: You never followed his career yet ur compelled to shyt on Jimmy Butler? Kill urself.
Lol@calling Jimmy Butler a bum. I’m done with this f@&$ board.

U a fakkit. Jimmy bumler a regular season jobber who couldn't even get to the leastern conference finals EVER. fukkk this paul george waste of time and wack ass nikkas like u who support this loser

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
He a franchise killer. U ain't going anywhere with this dude.

Franchise killer? He was on the Bulls for 6 years. The fukk are you talking about? And Minnesota wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs if it wasn't for Butler.

Another butt hurt Laker fan. You could watch us at the top while you suffer in mediocrity while your star player doing 90% of the leg work.

This nikka was probably praising Rondo and McGree... but shyts on Butler calling him a bum? Okay.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Franchise killer? He was on the Bulls for 6 years. The fukk are you talking about? And Minnesota wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs if it wasn't for Butler.

Another butt hurt Laker fan. You could watch us at the top while you suffer in mediocrity while your star player doing 90% of the leg work.

This nikka was probably praising Rondo and McGree... but shyts on Butler calling him a bum? Okay.

Yo fakkit what has jj jimmy bumler ever done in the playoffs

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
1. They probably gone send him to Sacramento or Brooklyn

2. There's no way they asked for Ben Simmons with a straight face .Holy fukk :laff: